The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Fecking looks like Neil Lennon

Rob Kelly is set to be hanged upon Milan Mandaric taking control of Leicester city football club.

It is believed by sources close to the club and Rob Kelly that Tim Davies and Andrew Taylor have grown tired of Rob Kelly stealing their parking spaces and leaving the toilet seat up. Concequently sources have revealed that they are set to cruelly taunt the Leicester boss at a public hanging where it is believed that Milan Mandaric will not only seal his long awaited take over but also capture the hanging on his WAP phone before releasing the images on YouTube. It is also believed that the official site will broadcast these images, but not for at least two weeks after the event occurs/possibly not at all, it depends really if they can be bothered.

:081: :081: :081: :038: :038:

Nice one Silver!

Still think it looks more like Neil Lennon than Scott Taylor though

Are you really sure that isn't Lenny. They could be twins:icon_lol:

And in honour of this momentus occassion I would like to take this opportunity to reveal the 07/08 home kit as designed by little Timmy Davies. He did it all himself, although I thought the fake norks were a bit much so I toned it down...

_41676150_kitcampo94220.jpg

Speedy recovery mate, though I'm not sure how good typing is for the wrist...and stay away from Timmy Davies' favourate passtime.

Slapping Billy Davies?

:icon_redf :icon_redf i tripped on the way back to my car :icon_redf :icon_redf

Speedy recovery mate, though I'm not sure how good typing is for the wrist...and stay away from Timmy Davies' favourate passtime.

Ive all ways typed with my right
while ...............................................................drinking coffee with my left so no more coffee :081: :081:

No mate, that deaf dumb blind kid sure plays a mean pin ball!:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00