The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

QUESTION:Paul Le Guen for next manager?

would a debt free Leicester City with some transfer cash be an interesting proposition with the target to get Leicester in The Premiership for Le Guen???

Mandaric might have the clout to swing such a move?
Lyon were not the biggest club but they won the league 3 years in a row.

Realistic or not a chance?

ANSWER: Not a chance

I really think that we should stop even playing at deluding ourselves.

Manderic should be hell of a lot more effective than the present lot....and we should get a far more experienced and effective manager than Kelly....but give over!

Paul Le Guen (born March 1, 1964 in Pencran, Brittany) is a former French international footballer and football manager. He is currently without a job after leaving Scottish Premier League club Rangers by mutual consent in January, 2007.
Le Guen had a successful managerial career in France, most notably leading Olympique Lyonnais to three consecutive Ligue 1 titles. During his playing career he enjoyed successful stays at FC Nantes and Paris St. Germain and won 17 caps for the French national team.

;)

Born on 1st March same date as MON is this an omen?

To be honest I wouldn't object to fryatt going out on loan, think it's a cracking idea

just had a call to say Andy Cole was seen in Leicester

its rumoured that danny cadamarteri will join the foxes and score the equaliser in the fa cup third round tie against fulham.

as i say its a rumour, probably absolute shite from that teamtalk sight.
if its true sack kelly now.

I know this is OT, but have you noticed the face in your avatar picture beighton??

I know this is OT, but have you noticed the face in your avatar picture beighton??

The lightening looks a bit like the shape of the western coastline of Spain as well. :icon_eek:
What do you think this could all mean?

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...=13&lid=4&title=Mandaric+nears+Foxes+takeover

here what was said

Milan Mandaric has confirmed that he is moving nearer completing the takeover of Leicester City.
The former Portsmouth owner submitted an official bid for the Championship club in November but has been frustrated in his attempts to complete the takeover.
Mandaric had hoped to be able to conclude the deal by the end of November, although Foxes officials have always insisted that it would take some time.
The American-based Serb now hopes to tie up the loose ends of the deal and has praised the club's board, shareholders and supporters for the patience shown.
"I welcome the support of the Leicester City board in what has been a long, drawn-out and, at times, frustrating process," Mandaric told the Leicester Mercury.
"I am sure those frustrations are equally shared among the shareholders and supporters but, hopefully, we are moving forward positively towards the conclusion of a deal that will help stabilise the club and take it forward. "I have untold respect for the shareholders who saved this club which, together with the overwhelming backing from the club's supporters, have been instrumental factors in ensuring my commitment to securing a deal."

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69