The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

I think it's a good suggestion HF but the only problem is he now lacks mobility and hasn't got any pace, in this current team you need to have pace to run to get to the ball as it'll be 10 yards from where it's been mis-kicked. What we are crying out for is a box to box player, like, dare I say it, a Robbie Savage type player.

But we are 17 th in the Championship Ox,can we attract that sort of player:102: .I think Hamann might go to a side lower in the Premier anyway or back home to Germany.He never had any pace to be fair

Last edited:

DH will never ever become a leicester player, you are all dreaming

But we are 17 th in the Championship Ox,can we attract that sort of player:102: .I think Hamann might go to a side lower in the Premier anyway or back home to Germany.He never had any pace to be fair

Perhaps we need to mobilise our extensive overseas scouting network to pluck some unknown out of Scandinavia/Africa/Asia/China/America :icon_roll

Wasn't Rob Kelly supposed to know everyone that was anyone in youth football a couple of years ago?

MM is businessman, he will have during his time sold his plans to a whole host of people who climbed on board with him once seeing his ambitions and plans to achieve them.

I expect it to be nothing different at Leicester

Last edited:

Perhaps we need to mobilise our extensive overseas scouting network to pluck some unknown out of Scandinavia/Africa/Asia/China/America :icon_roll

Wasn't Rob Kelly supposed to know everyone that was anyone in youth football a couple of years ago?

I doubt he knows his Haas from his El Bow

Why ? Why would he not come here on loan?

because he will go home or play for a premiership team. do you really think a player like that wants to bde involved in a CHAMPIONSHIP relegation battle. he might not even have the mentality for it.

because he will go home or play for a premiership team. do you really think a player like that wants to bde involved in a CHAMPIONSHIP relegation battle. he might not even have the mentality for it.

I wouldn't imagine at this stage in his career he just wants to be guaranteed first team football for the rest of the season but I do think he will go to another Premier side but its certainly not that much of a 'dream' in thinking he might come here

i personally think picking any single player and tipping him for a move here is a dream, youd be very lucky to pick one that ended up here

i personally think picking any single player and tipping him for a move here is a dream, youd be very lucky to pick one that ended up here

I once tipped Danny Cadamarteri would end up here.:icon_cool

I cannot see why we cannot look at Spanish or Italian teams, the top teams have an enormous amount of players that dont normally get to play unless they go on out loan. Take Juventus, they had lots players out on loan last season, most up and coming future stars. There must be 100's out there......

I cannot see why we cannot look at Spanish or Italian teams, the top teams have an enormous amount of players that dont normally get to play unless they go on out loan. Take Juventus, they had lots players out on loan last season, most up and coming future stars. There must be 100's out there......

Wages.

South American U20 Championship is on at the minute. I say we just sign whoever we can possibly get from that on the cheap and hope that they're good ;)

I love a good Brazilian myself. ;)

Last edited:

Spot on as usual Alex

creep..............
asskiss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00