The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Mandaric is infamous for not paying transfer fees in this division but he pays big wages to get older players to his club.

At Pompey in 03, he had the likes of Paul Merson, Teddy Sherringham, Patrick Berger, Steve Stone and Tim Sherwood on board and they did the job to get them where they wanted to be, the Premiership!

I`d settle for us in getting these types of players that can offer City something for now on short term deals as we need to get out of this division within 18 months.

Lets hope Kelly has identified his targets and that by the time the deal goes through that they havent already moved on!

Stephen Hughes moving in the opposite direction

That's fecked it then, no chance of getting Hughes to move in ANY direction!

I think he's a good player who would get better if we played more like we did on Saturday. I would be dissapointed if we sold any of our better players.

36_11_6.gif
not his Dad are you Alex?

Agree to disagree LAKO and BG I'm afraid, I rate Hughes.
I'm with you Alex, I also rate Hughes. I rate him alongside Low and Maybury as some of the worst players this club has ever seen

More chance of us going for Bryan Huhes of Charlton (a target previously when he was with Brum), there might be a few Charlton players that Pardew wants rid of.
BTW the rumour up north is hat Barnett is wanted by Man City, not sure he would chose to come to us unless his gf is from Leicester!

Really Melts? That surprises me.
Probably a bit harsh with hindsight, but I really don't think he'll ever come good for us. Maybe the odd good pass every 5th or 6th game, but that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00