The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

...here we go

I think we should sign the master chief off Halo because he is very quick and about 10 feet tall and can turn on a halfpenny.

Hughes is brilliant on my Championship Manager 2007 game!:icon_roll

on my footy manager game hes shite. i have him, rab, johnson, sylla, low, mayburyand a few other usless cnuts on the transfer market.

signed leon constantine, now he is top quality, 3 goals in 3 and 2 assists

on my footy manager game hes shite. i have him, rab, johnson, sylla, low, mayburyand a few other usless cnuts on the transfer market.

signed leon constantine, now he is top quality, 3 goals in 3 and 2 assists

I have Rab douglas in goal,maybury kenton kisborbo NILS EJ as the def
mid hughes a three foreigners, and up front MATTY Fryatt and a stiker called Kristopher Andersson. O'gravy, stearman, williams are on the bench!
I am top and got to the semi of league cup lost to Wigan! on course for promotion!:icon_bigg

my team is vastly superior to yours. FACT

LOL how do u know? I will post the stats later! I have only lost 4 league games all season

LOL how do u know? I will post the stats later! I have only lost 4 league games all season

only joking mate, youd probably shit all over me, im early in the game and trying to do the job kelly isnt doing, getting rid of all the shite players. even if they are good on the game it wouldnt seem right to have johnson or low in the squad when i know how wank they are in real life

only joking mate, youd probably shit all over me, im early in the game and trying to do the job kelly isnt doing, getting rid of all the shite players. even if they are good on the game it wouldnt seem right to have johnson or low in the squad when i know how wank they are in real life

no worries

I have got rid of sylla and Deepfreeze, but Andy johnson keeps rejecting moves to other clubs. feck off johno we dont want ya!:biggrin:

Last edited:

From a well known Rumours site. ;)

My cousin works in a hotel near the walkers stadium and steve mcmanaman spent a night there at the weekend possibly in talks over a move to leicester city

Leicester city have struck a deal with bristol city for 6 foot 8 enoch showunmi for £150, 000 plus rab douglas this info is to be released at a press conference at a later date

Jerome is out of form, Forssell and Bendtner injured, McSheffery is a winger. Only leaves them with Campbell for the time being anyway. Good strike force when all fit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00