The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

yea italian youngsters are not paid much at all. plus alot of them are damn sight better than the tripe weve got

yea italian youngsters are not paid much at all. plus alot of them are damn sight better than the tripe weve got

The feckers wont listen to us Lako..................:102:

But will they have the mentality for a Relegation struggle in the English CHAMPIONSHIP ?:icon_wink

About wages. If/ when Mandaric does arrive, will we need to worry about wages? At Pompey he got players in cheap and gave them big wages. Wont that just be the case here?

The feckers wont listen to us Lako..................:102:

Can you name a successful Italian youngster in the Championship on a cheap-wage deal please?

I hate the 'let's go abroad' option all the time, 'it must be better'......Absolute nonsense. Get scouting the UK please.

Can you name a successful Italian youngster in the Championship on a cheap-wage deal please?

I hate the 'let's go abroad' option all the time, 'it must be better'......Absolute nonsense. Get scouting the UK please.

Lupolli at Derby............... on loan from Arsenal ( the fecker is still Italian)

About wages. If/ when Mandaric does arrive, will we need to worry about wages? At Pompey he got players in cheap and gave them big wages. Wont that just be the case here?

Yes, but he ain't.

why do you find a need to worry about the players wages..... the wankers dont worry about mine.

Well played, that's one. Not sure how Italian he is, he may well have played most of his footie here.

Born in Naples (I think), thats pedigree in my books.....:icon_bigg

Last edited:

could be a good player for us :102:

[QUOTE
Heard from a reliable source in Luton that Vine is in talks with Birmingham and Leicester. He prefers a move to Leicester as his missus lives here. The deal would also include Leon Barnett coming on loan with Stephen Hughes moving in the opposite direction.
[/QUOTE]

Interesting. But how reliable's the source?

isnt barnett yet another defender who scored against us first match of the season??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00