The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Oh I can now! It's an electricity pylon! Taken just outside of the badlands in the USA

I think lcfc will resign Dickov and if it weren't for Darren Bent being injured i wouldn't have ruled out a move for his bro Marcus!! But fcuk knows.. we'll know sooner or later won't we!!! :)

This isn't technically a rumour yet but is interesting to note...

"Pearce prepared to free fringe players"

Manchester City manager Stuart Pearce is looking to generate funds in the transfer window by offloading some fringe players. Pearce wants his side to progress in the second half of the season and believes the only way he can do that is by bringing in fresh blood. He said: 'We need quality if we can, not numbers really. I have spoken to the chairman (John Wardle) a number of times about funds. We know full well there is not a great deal of finance around. Maybe there is the possibility of bringing in one or two players on loan. I do not want to sell good players but perhaps some fringe players to bring in some cash.'"

Source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...846&cc=5739

This is the current squad:

Nicky Weaver
Joe Hart
Andreas Isaksson
Kasper Schmeichel
Richard Dunne
Micah Richards
Sylvain Distin
Joey Barton
Bernardo Corradi
Georgios Samaras
Hatem Trabelsi
Darius Vassell
Trevor Sinclair
Claudio Reyna
Ben Thatcher
Stephen Jordan
Paul Dickov
Ousmane Dabo
Dietmar Hamann
Nedum Onuoha
Stephen Ireland
Ishmael Miller
DaMarcus Beasley
Michael Johnson
Matthew Mills
Yasser Hussein
Marc Laird
Danny Mills

Anyone interesting?

Andy Cole would be regularly criticised here for being lazy and not getting stuck in. Amd for not being able to head the ball when lumped to him from the other end of the field at a height of 40 feet.

Dietmar Hamann would be an excellent Loan Signing IMO

Hamann and Tiatto in the same midfield would be 'competitive'

Hamann can pass the ball well though and hasn't a decent shot on him.He would be quality in this League

Hamann can pass the ball well though and hasn't a decent shot on him.He would be quality in this League

I think it's a good suggestion HF but the only problem is he now lacks mobility and hasn't got any pace, in this current team you need to have pace to run to get to the ball as it'll be 10 yards from where it's been mis-kicked. What we are crying out for is a box to box player, like, dare I say it, a Robbie Savage type player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00