The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would only be happy with a scottish manager who has proved themselves in England. Burley, Billy Davies etc. But then again, my opinion doesn't count...

Last edited:
I read that on wap while i was crimping at work yesterday, who the feck is Jimmy Calderwood and why would he be a good option?

He wouldn't be - believe me.

He could make Levein look good (and sophisticated)

Get Jewel in. Quality manager. Great experience, great hunger for the game, and proven that not only can he get a team out of the championship, but also that he can sustain premier league status. GET HIM IN!

he would be a great manager classy football,a proven prem and championship record and was linked with the job before MA got it.

If Milan wants to heal the schism that has arisen in the club quickly, then Jewell is the man. I cannot think of anyone else that will not have to prove himself to a large section of the fans.
A dual role seems to me to be paying out an extra salary that is unnecessary. What does the Director of Football, or whatever fancy title, add to a club?

He got fulham promoted.
They stayed in the prem.
Quit over the steve marlet sighing.
Won leagues and cups with that turkish club and left in the summer for a new challenge.

Got all the other rumoured targets beat by miles

He got fulham promoted.
They stayed in the prem.
Quit over the steve marlet sighing.
Won leagues and cups with that turkish club and left in the summer for a new challenge.
Got all the other rumoured targets beat by miles

It was more that he was crap than his sighing that was the problem!

Hadn't realised, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59