The Championship 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question Rhydal, why do Cardiff score so few goals? It wasn't the case before Malky Mackay.
Because Miller is fecking useless. As is Liam Lawrence.

We're not creating as many chances since Dave Jones left, and we're not taking enough of the ones we get. We've been spoiled in recent years up front with Chopra, Bothroyd, Bellamy, Burke and McCormack who in turn created more space for Whitts to do his stuff.

Mid table obscurity looms if we don't get some talent in during the summer.

I thought our fans were wankers, Birmingham fans boo their own team at half time in a Play-off semi final, amazing.

big ask for them to come back now, Ollie working his magic

Question is, who would be more of a threat next year ?

Wet Spam to go up, please

Question is, who would be more of a threat next year ?

Wet Spam to go up, please

I don't know how anybody could think differently.

Perhaps somebody who has only ever got beaten up after a game once in his life and that was by West Ham fans? :102:

I knew there was a reason that I didn't want ManCity to win the Premier League!

Anyone else been beaten up by opposition fans then?
Spion by West Ham fans.
Boc by Man City fans.
And I got bashed over the head with a piece of wood by a Villa wanker in Pen 2. Although I had more run ins with Chelsea yobbos over the years at Filbert Street and in the side streets nearby.
Anyone else have it in for a team for this sort of reason?

I've got to say that I've 'got it in for' the police for incidents in the past rather more than I have for any other set of fans. Like the South Yorkshire police who repeatedly slammed my head against the tunnel whilst ejecting me for throwing down a rosette which had just hit me in the face when I was a neutral at Hillsbrough during a visit of Leeds United. And again after one of their horses mowed me down whilst walking on the pavement near the same venue. Then there's the Met police and the blond bobby who was indiscriminately donkey-kicking City fans as they went onto the pitch after their promotion at Orient - and his colleagues at Highbury who were arresting Arsenal fans for being in possession of jubilation on that occasion when we had Alan Smith in our side after we had already agreed his transfer to them.

Then there's the West Midlands lot for their appalling behaviour after our cup-tie there and in particular for the way they dragged a black supporter along a wet road by the two sets of handcuffs that were attached to his wrists. And their brothers at Molineux with their numbers concealed by tape, who repeatedly pushed groups of City fans so that they fell into another line of constables who then arrested/ejected them.

Now you've got me started, I feel I could go on for the whole summer in similar vein.

How does Olly do it? Got to be the most irritating fecker in the game at the minute.. I bet they win it again as well.

How does Olly do it? Got to be the most irritating fecker in the game at the minute.. I bet they win it again as well.

Sure he's passed comment in the past about how he had to rethink his approach after the godforsaken debacle at our gaff

They look a good footballing side at the moment - but not as good as West Ham, so we must hope they get royally gubbed and he blubs like a big girl, if only to pay him back for playing Harry Worley in midfield in THAT game. The stupid great cock

Spion by West Ham fans.
Boc by Man City fans.
And I got bashed over the head with a piece of wood by a Villa wanker in Pen 2. Although I had more run ins with Chelsea yobbos over the years at Filbert Street and in the side streets nearby.

Not that any of their rocks and stones actually hit me, but I will always hate Stoke fans too after our second leg play off game at the Victoria Ground.

I've got to say that I've 'got it in for' the police for incidents in the past rather more than I have for any other set of fans. Like the South Yorkshire police who repeatedly slammed my head against the tunnel whilst ejecting me for throwing down a rosette which had just hit me in the face when I was a neutral at Hillsbrough during a visit of Leeds United. And again after one of their horses mowed me down whilst walking on the pavement near the same venue. Then there's the Met police and the blond bobby who was indiscriminately donkey-kicking City fans as they went onto the pitch after their promotion at Orient - and his colleagues at Highbury who were arresting Arsenal fans for being in possession of jubilation on that occasion when we had Alan Smith in our side after we had already agreed his transfer to them.

Then there's the West Midlands lot for their appalling behaviour after our cup-tie there and in particular for the way they dragged a black supporter along a wet road by the two sets of handcuffs that were attached to his wrists. And their brothers at Molineux with their numbers concealed by tape, who repeatedly pushed groups of City fans so that they fell into another line of constables who then arrested/ejected them.

Now you've got me started, I feel I could go on for the whole summer in similar vein.

I recall you having a difference of opinion with a bobby at Bloomfield Road a couple of years back too! Or was it a steward? One or the other.

Spion by West Ham fans.
Boc by Man City fans.

explains a lot:icon_wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572