The Championship 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Wayne Bridge? Why? Feel like I've missed something here.
Harry was banging on earlier in the week that he needed to be able to sign players and he'd leave if this wasn't part of the owners plans; he was quoting saying he wanted Bridge to be the first.

Milan bemoaning his Clubs Finances
Sheffield Wednesday are losing £5million a year, the npower Championship club's owner Milan Mandaric has revealed.

The Owls retained their status in the second tier last season, securing an 18th-place finish following promotion from League One.

Mandaric is open to finding a buyer for Wednesday but the former Portsmouth and Leicester owner insists he is in no rush to do so unless the right candidate comes along.

"This club is losing money, probably around £5million and next year won't be any different," he told BBC Radio Sheffield.

"I'm not just looking for any buyer, I'm looking for the right buyer who can take this club where it wants to go.

"There are a lot of people who come and have a look at the club but we're not pushing to sell the club at the moment.

"I said before if someone proper comes along and they are the right person for the club then I will step aside.

"I sold Leicester for less money than what I had invested but they were the right people and I felt like my mission was completed.
He reckons his mission at City was completed:icon_roll

When he took over the club he said this:

"I can assure you that if I don't take this club up in a three-year period I will view that as failure - and that is a word that nobody associates with me"
But he did take us up....

Owen Coyle set to be named Wigan manager.

Makes me feel more comfortable about the threat they'll pose next year.

Poyet found out he was sacked when BBC told him while he's in their studio as a pundit for the Confederations Cup game. Awkward.

Poyet found out he was sacked when BBC told him while he's in their studio as a pundit for the Confederations Cup game. Awkward.

If that's true then it is a ****ing disgraceful way to treat another human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566