The coffee's here .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
mitcho_uk said:
How effective was the partnership of Joey, Williams and Hughes?
Did it look like it could work effectively or was it a waste of time?

Joey was less of a threat going forward than he has been recently. Hughes didn't play well. Williams played well in patches, he had lots of the ball and made some good passes, but didn't really find the killer ball - but that was probably more to do with the lack of forward passing options available to him.

webmaster said:
Joey was less of a threat going forward than he has been recently. Hughes didn't play well. Williams played well in patches, he had lots of the ball and made some good passes, but didn't really find the killer ball - but that was probably more to do with the lack of forward passing options available to him.

M.O.M for you Webbo was ? Or were they all much of a muchness?

mitcho_uk said:
How effective was the partnership of Joey, Williams and Hughes?
Did it look like it could work effectively or was it a waste of time?

Didn't really think it worked well at all. They seemed to get in each others way more than anything. I felt Williams was the best of the 3, but still didn't do a lot. None of them were really be able to pick out any decent passes, as with the rest of the team. I was hoping with all 3 playing, we'd be able to see Williams and Hughes displaying the sort of passes they're capable of, but it wasn't happening.

drummindefender said:
what about eric black or whatever his name was-never did a thing wrong at cov

I think that would be a great choice. I worked with him for a while when he was under Gary McAllister at Cov. His ability to motivate the players was amazing. Though I think he is number 2 at a prem club at the moment though i cant think where

Last edited:
mitcho_uk said:
I think that would be a great choice. I worked with him for a while when he was under Gary McAllister at Cov. His ability to motivate the players was amazing. Though I think he is number 2 at a prem club at the moment though i cant think where

Birmingham, so he could be inline for Steve Bruce's job

Last edited:
fosseboy83 said:
didnt realise they're remaking the price is right:icon_eek:

Fosseboy you are back !! Nice to see you,to see you Nice....

highland fox said:
Fosseboy you are back !! Nice to see you,to see you Nice....

Shame we won't be hearing, Good Game, Good Game and So much better than last week too often !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Shame we won't be hearing, Good Game, Good Game and So much better than last week too often !

You dissapoint me PFKAKTF,you are just getting bitter now:018: :018: It doesn't suit you:icon_wink

highland fox said:
You dissapoint me PFKAKTF,you are just getting bitter now:018: :018: It doesn't suit you:icon_wink

Sorry HF, I did actually think that myself as soon as I posted it. Please forgive me. It is this Prophet of Doom stuff effecting me, Duzzer gave me a right roughing up around the ring, I think it has left me dazed and disorientated, apparently it's Mk's turn later.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Sorry HF, I did actually think that myself as soon as I posted it. Please forgive me. It is this Prophet of Doom stuff effecting me, Duzzer gave me a right roughing up around the ring, I think it has left me dazed and disorientated, apparently it's Mk's turn later.

Durham only appeared when that 'Levein Contract Terminated' Rumour came up,I'm sure there was even a slight smile when he posted it.poor lad never known him so down...

Hazzman said:
it stars MK Fox and Highland Fox, when they get lonely, they get it on.

:018: :018: :018: :icon_eek: :018: :018: :018:
so very wrong....

mitcho_uk said:

Not been mentioned as an option yet.....

If CL was to go, would he be a shout.. :102: Just a thought.......

MKFox said:
:018: :018: :018: :icon_eek: :018: :018: :018:
so very wrong....

I quite agree Mk,the standard of posting on here leaves a lot to be desired these days.It just resorts to Vulgarity and Smut 90% of the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669