The coffee's here .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
I quite agree Mk,the standard of posting on here leaves a lot to be desired these days.It just resorts to Vulgarity and Smut 90% of the time...
As little as that??????

The answer to all this is perfect simple
Get Loinel Blair back in,get him interviewed,in charge and we can 'dance' our way to Promotion.Chris Biggins his Right hand man,you know it makes sense.
I'm going down the Pub...

highland fox said:
Get Loinel Blair back in,get him interviewed,in charge and we can 'dance' our way to Promotion.Chris Biggins his Right hand man,you know it makes sense.

No you will stay here and suffer like the rest of us ;)

highland fox said:
And who can forget Lionel's fantastic performance in " Give us a clue ", when he single-handedly had to finish " An officer and a gentleman ": off in two minutes flat. :biggrin:

Hazzman said:
Has anybody got any clues to who was interviewed for the job at Adams resignation.

Dave Penney was spoken to but as far as i'm aware Levein was the only other one.

Micky said:
Dave Penney was spoken to but as far as i'm aware Levein was the only other one.

If this is true, then it is a little surprising that our options were so limited, or the board felt it fit to only interview two candidates. I suppose it shows the belief that they had in Levein, it must be difficult for them now that the pressure is building.

Im round to your way of thinking Mr duzzer!

MKFox said:
What? Man love?
no CL outing. oh no hang on a minute thats not what I meant...no Im gonna shut up now Im tired.....

Look just coz I agree with his point of view doesnt make me his bitch. okay!! Diva strop over now.

I happen to agree that CL is not going to do this club any good, if Im proved wrong then good, Ill still love this club no matter what happens. We need rid before we are too far in to the transfer windwo or even worse past it adn anyone coming in has no chance of doin what they truely want. I know a new manager doesnt guarantee saftey either but Id like to take that chance.

IM LEICESTER TILL I DIE.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670