The current plight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an infraction for this post. A little OTT me thinks;

This was why I called Scarby a ****, because he behaved like one. IMO the infraction wasn't justified, and he couldn't give me a reason why he gave me it. So, the "****" came after the infraction.

I called you a "dictatorial prick", and I will continue to call anybody that who tells me to "give it a rest" when I express an opinion in an open forum. IMO, if I got a warning for retaliating to you, then you should have got one for demanding my silence in an open discussion on a topic which I am more knowledgeable than most.

I was put on this planet to identify the stupid and inform them of their stupidity. It's my role in life I will continue to do this in the places where it's allowed.

Give it a rest :icon_wink

I'm sure a lot of the friction between people at the moment is because of our precarious league position, and a couple of wins might see things improve. So that'll be some time next season...
As an impartial observer I have to agree with Jeff.
I've noticed an increased tension on this forum as the importance of each game increases exponentially for you. At the moment, you could call me all the sheep shagging, druid, leek munching, Rhydian cnuts you want and I wouldn't give a flying fcuk. It's about perspective.

That said Jeff, you are supposed to lead by example. Not necessarily applicable to Newton, but the inability to spell could be a result of a medical condition, or a disrupted childhood and should not be a source of permanent ridicule. IMHO.

This thread is brilliant - it's far better than the other two threads equally pre-occupied with exactly the same thing. :icon_bigg

What a collection of self-obsessed bummers

It's just an interweb football forum FFS :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48