The enigma of Kaebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did post some of your quotes in reply to it(did say they were from here!) as I've been playing Devil's Advocate, only to be told they were all a load of bollocks!:icon_eek:
She did think all those comments were about last nights game but I said there were from the last couple of weeks.

I did point out to her that she was basing her opinion on hearsay she had been told and after seeing him play one reserve game,whereas I want to see what he's like for meself in a proper game environment but she's adamant he is crapper than what we've got.

If he is crap, then I'd rather see it now than wonder what might've been.

I did post some of your quotes in reply to it(did say they were from here!) as I've been playing Devil's Advocate, only to be told they were all a load of bollocks!:icon_eek:
She did think all those comments were about last nights game but I said there were from the last couple of weeks.

I did point out to her that she was basing her opinion on hearsay she had been told and after seeing him play one reserve game,whereas I want to see what he's like for meself in a proper game environment but she's adamant he is crapper than what we've got.

Go and see him play for yourself BF, and take into account its only a reserve game, a players best does not normally show in these type of games. You will be surprised like I was.
If a player has said these remarks, its down to internal politics IMO. But he is better than anything we have at the moment.

You stick by me, and the truth will be seen.

That poster on Foxestalk was only going on hearsay anyway so you take those comments with a grain of salt. Glad to hear Kaebi went ok as I think he's been copping unfair criticism from some people. I know he made a goalmouth clearance in one reserves match after the keeper was beaten. Stopped a certain goal that day. Tell me BG did you get to check out Ferreira and Djeziri last night??? Was wondering how they looked?

:tumbleweed:

That poster on Foxestalk was only going on hearsay anyway so you take those comments with a grain of salt. Glad to hear Kaebi went ok as I think he's been copping unfair criticism from some people. I know he made a goalmouth clearance in one reserves match after the keeper was beaten. Stopped a certain goal that day. Tell me BG did you get to check out Ferreira and Djeziri last night??? Was wondering how they looked?

:tumbleweed:

He quite fancied Ferreiras swarthy looks but wasnt keen on Djeziri, too skinny.

Someone else must've posted it on there then cos it wasn't on there first.

Well I know I read it earlier that day well before the reserves match. And it was posted by someone with the name of Trueblue Lou I think from memory. :icon_conf

He quite fancied Ferreiras swarthy looks but wasnt keen on Djeziri, too skinny.

Hmmm ... he does seem to have a penchant for those swarthy mediterranean types, especially the ones with a beard and turban. :icon_cool

Well I know I read it earlier that day well before the reserves match. And it was posted by someone with the name of Trueblue Lou I think from memory. :icon_conf

My apologies BF, I got the forums mixed up, it was posted on LCFC Online by Trueblue Lou not Foxestalk, although they have a thread on there slagging him off too. :icon_conf

let's send Kaebi out on loan

[highlight]She[/highlight] did think all those comments were about last nights game but I said there were from the last couple of weeks.

I did point out to [highlight]her[/highlight] that [highlight]she[/highlight] was basing [highlight]her[/highlight] opinion on hearsay [highlight]she[/highlight] had been told and after seeing him play one reserve game,whereas I want to see what he's like for meself in a proper game environment but she's adamant he is crapper than what we've got.

It's all there

kaebi played well the other night and im still absolutely shocked and appauled as to why no one has selected him!!! He is the spark.....;)

kaebi played well the other night and im still absolutely shocked and appauled as to why no one has selected him!!! He is the spark.....;)

To keep playing him in the reserves is an insult to the guy. He's a class player from what I've seen on video and deserves to be in the first squad. At least Allen could see that but he left rather suddenly after Kaebi's only appearance against Watford. Hopefully we'll get a manager with an eye for talent one of these days. :icon_conf

One big thing to remember about Kaebi is that it is going to take him a very long time to adjust to not only playing football in this country but living here aswell, it must be a massive culture shock to him. He spoke no english at all when he arrived and will not have grasped the language enough yet to understand in a match situation.

I am sure that he will make an impact when he does play and I can not wait to see what he can do. I am sure that whoever has been in charge can see the talent he has, he just might be deemed not ready yet?

we have so many injuried players that the likes to Hellings, Hayes and Kaebi should get the chance to play, i feel sorry for these lot because they have been playing every reserve game and still dont get the call up for the first team espically now that we have about 10 to 11 players injuried apparently

we have so many injuried players that the likes to Hellings, Hayes and Kaebi should get the chance to play, i feel sorry for these lot because they have been playing every reserve game and still dont get the call up for the first team espically now that we have about 10 to 11 players injuried apparently

Maybe (just maybe ) it's because they're shit.

ranian international defender Hossein Kaeibi has been named in what is a mainly youthful line up to take on the Saddlers. :038::038::038:

Summer signings Jonathan Hayes, Sergio Hellings and Ricky Sappleton are also included in the starting XI.
Under 18s striker Bill Kee, who took his tally of goals for the season to 17 with a hat-trick in the 3-2 victory over Aston Villa last weekend, has been named on the bench.
Entrance to the stadium for the match is FREE to season ticket holders! :038::038::038::038:

Non-season ticket holders will be charged just £3 for adults and £1 for under 16s. Junior Foxes also go free! :038::038::038:

City: Henderson, Kaebi, Cox, Hellings, Garner, Rowe-Turner, Odhiambo, Hayes, Sappleton, McKay, Djeziri.
Subs: Kee, Pentney, Chambers (Ashley), Ferreira, Cobb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669