The enigma of Kaebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
From another site:

My lad has just been talking to someone (cant name them!) who trains and plays with the above mentioned player and he says hes absolute cack.

Waiting for the word on Ferreira and Djizibi but the word is Kaebi is NOT GOOD ENOUGH to play for the reserves let alone the first team.
ohmy.gif

Would explain why 3 managers have now not played the guy. I trust this person and they have no reason at all to make this up.

Not from me I'll hasten to add!

does his lad's mate only speak a few words at a time? if he was eager enough to tell him about kaebi surely he would be able to slip in a view on ferreira? unless it was shouted out of a passing car? or, what i suspect may be the case, this is utter shite

Well it must be true, one of the players said it:icon_roll

Or rather you said it after getting it from a poster on another site, who got it from his son, who allegedly got it from a player.

Good enough for me. I think on this evidence we don't need to see him play :icon_lol:

I actually know the person who posted it, and her lad knows quite a few of the youngsters at the club cos he went school with them

chances are that its someone else who isn't getting a game then?

HA!

I actually know the person who posted it, and her lad knows quite a few of the youngsters at the club cos he went school with them.

Like a lot of 'gossip' though, it might or might not be true, depending on what you want to believe.....

Too be fair i dont trust anyone, not after half the crap people have said on 100% authority on here over the years.

HA!

I actually know the person who posted it, and her lad knows quite a few of the youngsters at the club cos he went school with them.

Like a lot of 'gossip' though, it might or might not be true, depending on what you want to believe.....

arrrh. So this lad got it from another lad. It could be like chinese whispers. The original comment could have been that he is shit hot but unfortunately the hot bit eventually got left out.

I suggested it was Stearman who said it.........

Oh FFS................. that says it all.

But I am surprised because I thought Stearman didn't have the gift of speech, I thought he just grunted and pointed

With the current injuries i think we should try a traditional 4-4-2 & give Kaebi a run out at right mid this weekend.

From another site:

My lad has just been talking to someone (cant name them!) who trains and plays with the above mentioned player and he says hes absolute cack.

Waiting for the word on Ferreira and Djizibi but the word is Kaebi is NOT GOOD ENOUGH to play for the reserves let alone the first team.
ohmy.gif

Would explain why 3 managers have now not played the guy. I trust this person and they have no reason at all to make this up.

Not from me I'll hasten to add!

I read this too ... it was on the Foxestalk website before the reserves game tonight. I didn't believe it then and I still don't. I'd rather believe Boy Genius' report than this load of codswallop. I'd like to hear also how Ferreira and Djeziri went in that match, also Hellings was in that side. Be interesting to hear how they played from someone who was actually there.:icon_conf

But surely you don't give someone a first team place on the basis of 'fairness'? It's not the school team here. He's getting a 'fair' chance by training and playing in the reserves, and if he's not standing out there then he ain't got a chance.

I was saying in the interests of fairness wait until we see him play before we start slagging him off. Don't try and twist my words around and I know it's not the school team. Anyway it seems he played well in the reserves so hopefully those who are willing to write him off will get off his back for a while. :icon_roll

I read this too ... it was on the Foxestalk website before the reserves game tonight. I didn't believe it then and I still don't. I'd rather believe Boy Genius' report than this load of codswallop. I'd like to hear also how Ferreira and Djeziri went in that match, also Hellings was in that side. Be interesting to hear how they played from someone who was actually there.:icon_conf

You stick by me, and the truth will be seen.

Someone else must've posted it on there then cos it wasn't on there first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669