The even newer Things Pissing You Off thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales that aren't really sales, just an attempt to sell out of date stock to gullible punters!

Anyone queuing for a shop to open should be culled.

Kick start the economy by ramping up business for funeral directors.

In fact, randomly spraying bullets in any shopping centre should be rewarded with a tax allowance.

Anyone queuing for a shop to open should be culled.

Kick start the economy by ramping up business for funeral directors.

I wouldn't go near the "sales" but the one that is drawing my ire is close to home and people don't even realise the stock is being remaindered yet

I really don't get the references to the rabbits and hedgehog then? Unless he has seriously deviated from the book!

There is a shit Doctor Who running some kind of mystical Animal Hospital in a wood. While his tree home is attacked by giant spiders, he tends to a poorly hedgehog in the throws of death. By the time he has performed magical surgery with a crystal the hedgehog is alive and making cute noises...while the nasty giant spiders are pissing off as fast as their freakish legs can carry them.

At this point he mounts the bunny sleigh, rides to Rivendel and then leads a pack of Orks a merry chase (but oddly always leading them back to the party).

I loved these books ever since youth. The Hobbit has been seriously pissed with.

There is a shit Doctor Who running some kind of mystical Animal Hospital in a wood. While his tree home is attacked by giant spiders, he tends to a poorly hedgehog in the throws of death. By the time he has performed magical surgery with a crystal the hedgehog is alive and making cute noises...while the nasty giant spiders are pissing off as fast as their freakish legs can carry them.

At this point he mounts the bunny sleigh, rides to Rivendel and then leads a pack of Orks a merry chase (but oddly always leading them back to the party).

I loved these books ever since youth. The Hobbit has been seriously pissed with.
The wizard Radagast? Sounds like an unnecessary addition to the story. Perhaps I should reconcider and not see this film after all.

The wizard Radagast? Sounds like an unnecessary addition to the story. Perhaps I should reconcider and not see this film after all.

I assumed Beorn or whatever his name is, but I thought he was after he eagles, where it ends. I am going to see it on Wednesday, nervous now.

I assumed Beorn or whatever his name is, but I thought he was after he eagles, where it ends. I am going to see it on Wednesday, nervous now.

I've decided wait until I can watch the trilogy on DVD, however I made the same choice for the second lot of star wars and lotr which I've never seen.

Beorn was cut out of the first movie (I know this because the part is played by a Swedish actor, Persbrandt).

I just read the book and even though I liked it, I can't understand how he is going to stretch that small book into three films.

The final one is a link film,using appendices, to tie it directly to the LOTR trilogy. I'm really hoping it's not going to be George Lucas all over again.

Don't bother with recon, just buy a bottle of Strongbow and get shitfaced.
I see what you did there! And what I did. But I recon I will drop the cider and get shitfaced on something completely different

The final one is a link film,using appendices, to tie it directly to the LOTR trilogy. I'm really hoping it's not going to be George Lucas all over again.
We might have The Hobbit Babies before you know it

Yep, also using the Silmarillion and a load of unpublished notes as the guide. After the original films I was more than happy with Jackson as the caretaker (dare I say he actually edited the books down in a way that improved the narrative?). After seeing the hobbit split up into three films and then seeing the wheel-spinning of the first one, I think Jackson may have lost the plot (figuratively and literally).

Still, it's worth seeing if you like the movie-going experience like I do.

Last edited:
We might have The Hobbit Babies before you know it

omnomnom_zpsc030b939.gif

Supposed 'adults' getting all excited over a film for children.

:102:

Supposed 'adults' getting all excited over a film for children.

:102:
Supposed adults getting excited over 22 men cashing a ball. And then the same supposed adults log on to an Internet forum to exchange their oppinions about the lack of ball chasing quality

Last edited:
Beorn was cut out of the first movie (I know this because the part is played by a Swedish actor, Persbrandt).

I just read the book and even though I liked it, I can't understand how he is going to stretch that small book into three films.

More rabbits and hedgehogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670