The even newer Things Pissing You Off thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adobe, the motherfucking money-grabbing manipulative ****ing bastard shit ****ing wanker **** ****s.

That is all.

The annoying thing is, Maws, I've got a 'real' version of Fireworks which I can't prevent from communicating with Adobe, so I'd have to uninstall that, which I'm seriously reticent to do as it's currently my only working graphics program. If Adobe weren't so ****ing greedy, I'd buy several of their products. But not at over a grand a pop!

The annoying thing is, Maws, I've got a 'real' version of Fireworks which I can't prevent from communicating with Adobe, so I'd have to uninstall that, which I'm seriously reticent to do as it's currently my only working graphics program. If Adobe weren't so ****ing greedy, I'd buy several of their products. But not at over a grand a pop!

Do you not know a student?

No they haven't!

Adobe is terminating the activation servers for CS2 and that download page is for existing licensed users of CS2 who need to reinstall their software, copies of CS2 that don’t require activation but do require valid serial numbers are available. (Special serial numbers are provided on the page for each product download.)

You are only legally entitled to download and install with that serial number if you have a valid license to the product!

No they haven't!

Adobe is terminating the activation servers for CS2 and that download page is for existing licensed users of CS2 who need to reinstall their software, copies of CS2 that don’t require activation but do require valid serial numbers are available. (Special serial numbers are provided on the page for each product download.)

You are only legally entitled to download and install with that serial number if you have a valid license to the product!

Where are you getting that from? I'm after installing it with no bother from that page, as have a few others that I know

You can indeed. It's all down to legallity and ethics.

Little Snitch will quickly put a stop to unwanted apps phoning home.

The ****ing kid sat behind me screaming "we're going down" during very heavy turbulence midway over the atlantic yesterday.

My Bestman almost did that on a Delta flight to the USA (on his way to my wedding). He was threatened with arrest, deportation and a heavy fine by an Air Marshall, i thought they were a thing from movies but they do exist.

My Bestman almost did that on a Delta flight to the USA (on his way to my wedding). He was threatened with arrest, deportation and a heavy fine by an Air Marshall, i thought they were a thing from movies but they do exist.
I was on a flight coming in to land at KL in 2003. As the plane descended, all was quiet until the bloke immediately behind me started screaming at the top of his voice. I nearly jumped out my skin, thinking something had gone drastically and suddenly wrong. Turns out the little twat was just calling his mates over to look out the ****ing window.

A friend of mine was on a flight from Phoenix last year. Just after take off he noticed flames coming out of the engine on his side, so he called the air stewardess over. She saw it and started screaming (literally screaming) "Oh my god! We're all going to die! Say your prayers everyone!"

The plane dumped its fuel over the desert, turned round and made a safe emergency landing back in Phoenix. As my friend said, it's reassuring to know that they train the crew to act in a calm and professional manner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669