The even newer Things Pissing You Off thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Bestman almost did that on a Delta flight to the USA (on his way to my wedding). He was threatened with arrest, deportation and a heavy fine by an Air Marshall, i thought they were a thing from movies but they do exist.
They do indeed. A woman asked the bloke next to me on a flight a while back if he'd swap seats for some reason, and he said "I can't do that, ma'am", glanced down and briefly revealed his weapon (so to speak). We all got the message and I had to behave myself for the remainder of the flight.

He was threatened with arrest, deportation and a heavy fine by an Air Marshall

Fortunately, he only has the power to do one of the things he was threatening, and only in very limited circumstances. He should've just told him to sit down and behave himself.

Fortunately, he only has the power to do one of the things he was threatening, and only in very limited circumstances. He should've just told him to sit down and behave himself.

Maybe he does but I think he would of spoken to the lovely employees of the TSA that would have made the more extreme decisions.

I know that every **** in the world can't drive, especially German car owners, but why do they all have to go at 15mph when there's a dusting of snow on the ground? Feeble.

I know that every **** in the world can't drive, especially German car owners, but why do they all have to go at 15mph when there's a dusting of snow on the ground?

I know the answer to this!

Is it because they have only cleared snow from 1 sq ft of their windscreen like the idiotic woman who pulled out of her driveway in Cliffsend this morning, causing me to have to take evasive action to avoid a collision/

No, no - I'm wrong. This particular idiot only drove at 5 m.p.h., rather than your specified 15, as I followed her up to the roundabout.

I know the answer to this!

Is it because they have only cleared snow from 1 sq ft of their windscreen like the idiotic woman who pulled out of her driveway in Cliffsend this morning, causing me to have to take evasive action to avoid a collision/

No, no - I'm wrong. This particular idiot only drove at 5 m.p.h., rather than your specified 15, as I followed her up to the roundabout.

They should get some of these:

random-11.jpg

I know that every **** in the world can't drive, especially German car owners, but why do they all have to go at 15mph when there's a dusting of snow on the ground? Feeble.

It was crazy this morning. It took me 20 mins longer than usual to do my 40 mins commute.

Do you have a German car?

:icon_lol: I do actually.

But I wasn't driving it this morning, and not at 15 miles per hour. I was intimidating people by tailgating them in my 4 x 4. ;)

I was delayed when leaving our gym yesterday because the BMW 1 series in front of me couldn't make it up the small incline to the exit, 3 staff members had to push the thing as it fishtailed it's way out of the carpark.

My pseudo German Mini had no problems.

Junk emails cluttering your inbox. I still use a yahoo account for some types of irritating emails. I have signed up to one of those companies that send you daily offers. I now receive 20 offers a day, ranging from learning to fly a helicopter to the best utensils for baking cupcakes.

I entered a competition to go to the Sydney premier of I Give it a Year. They only went and emailed me to tell me I won...... I ****in won!!! and would get to meet the cast, which doesn't really excite me as much as all the free bubbly I might be able to consume in an evening.

Because I used my Yahoo account (For fear of being inundated with marketing gumpf) and the ****ers only gave me a days notice, I only found out on the bus home..... as I was deleting emails about 40% off Spa treatments and hikes in the Himilaya.

The film started 15mins ago. Bollox. I could have told Rose Byrne I love her.

I was delayed when leaving our gym yesterday because the BMW 1 series in front of me couldn't make it up the small incline to the exit, 3 staff members had to push the thing as it fishtailed it's way out of the carpark.

My pseudo German Mini had no problems.

RWD vs FWD.

Or just spin it around and reverse it up the slope.

That's not how it works. Although I have to presume that you already know that and you are simply stating what might seem to be obvious but isn't really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669