The F A Cup 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. Palarse and Hull with replays, you and boro still in. Happy with that.

Excellent. Palarse and Hull with replays, you and boro still in. Happy with that.

Cardiff free to concentrate on choking in the League.

Florist manage to self destruct from a comfortable position.Say hello to the wonderful world of Alex Mcleish.

Cardiff should be fined for their team selection. I can't recognise a single player.

They should be fined for resting players, during a run of four games in ten days, from a competition they do not rank as important as obtaining promotion?

What a strange idea.

They should be fined for resting players, during a run of four games in ten days, from a competition they do not rank as important as obtaining promotion?

What a strange idea.
I believe Hazz was joking in reference to the cries from some Cardiff fans for when City fielded Wood on New Year's Day.

You raise a good point though. I still don't understand why the Premier League fined Wolves a couple of years ago, having never previously done so to Manchester United, who virtually invented deliberately fielding weakened sides.

I believe Hazz was joking in reference to the cries from some Cardiff fans for when City fielded Wood on New Year's Day.

You raise a good point though. I still don't understand why the Premier League fined Wolves a couple of years ago, having never previously done so to Manchester United, who virtually invented deliberately fielding weakened sides.

What's even more amazing about the Wolves fine, is that the starting XI that played when they were "weakened" contained 8 players who played in their win at West Ham near the end of the season, a game that went a long way to ensuring they stayed up that season.

What's even more amazing about the Wolves fine, is that the starting XI that played when they were "weakened" contained 8 players who played in their win at West Ham near the end of the season, a game that went a long way to ensuring they stayed up that season.

Nearly. Nine players who played in the West Ham match also played in the "weakened" team at Man Utd.

Did anyone else watch Liverpool cheat into the 4th rou d today?

I thought Mansfield embarrassed them in the 2nd half, I was also gobsmacked at the amount of handball offences the ref missed from Liverpool, especially the Suarez disgrace.

Murray was fantastic for the stags and was easily my man of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669