The final nail (me-thinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travelling Fox

It has taken untill now and a reasonable result from Soton to lift me slightly from my depression. But after seeing the game? on Saturday I have reached a tragic conclusion.
Without Kisnorbo in the team we are fecked !!
He has been just about everyones MOM for the last few games this is mainly because when we cock up at the back he is there to make a last minute tackle to save us (how many times has he done that recently?)
If I remember rightly (I could be wrong) but it all started going downhill on Saturday after he was carried off ??
The problem is who will replace him? Bruno? Nice guy but at 36 he has about as much pace as a snail on dope. I guess Stearman could do it with Mattock alongside.... but you have to admit it is worrying, and given that I have more chance of laying Posh Spice than Howard has of scoring we certainly don't need to let in any at the other end......
Guy's you have to admit it.....we're fecked !!!!

....fat lady not even sining yet, but have to admit we need a mighty performance n Sunday, in front of the camera's.... not sure if that's good or not, Stoke still not out of the Championship yet, so will be going for it.... just need to wish the lads all the best, and May the 4th be with them !!!!!

I really hope Hendrie is available, he's a different class from the rest of our squad..

He can be sold.

ok, he can be sold but it is far less likely that a club would take the gamble on what could still prove to be a career threatening injury.

I am also fearful with Kisnosbo out and N'Gotty sounded to be both off the mark and disinterested on Saturday.

I haven't seen him play but is Harry Worley ready for a dramatic starting debut? We need to have more physical prescense at the back against Stoke. Anyone out there who is better informed think he's up to the job despite his age and lack of first team experience?

I am also fearful with Kisnosbo out and N'Gotty sounded to be both off the mark and disinterested on Saturday.

I haven't seen him play but is Harry Worley ready for a dramatic starting debut? We need to have more physical prescense at the back against Stoke. Anyone out there who is better informed think he's up to the job despite his age and lack of first team experience?

Big ask for someone who has had no first team football apart from a cameo at Sheff Utd.

Probably not, but does he want to get the abuse the rest of the feckers will get at the end of the game? Ruin another career that will.

I would hope he's strong minded enough not to take any abuse personally that's directed at the team.

It's the players who have been regulars that have got us into this position, not someone who's played a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669