The football league show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the strange thing that happened when showing the League 2 goals? Halfway through it just cut to a random film with some bird sitting on the loo, then 2 minutes later it went back to the goals.

Last edited:
Did anyone see the strange thing that happened when showing the League 2 goals? Halfway through it just cut to a random film with some bird sitting on the loo, then 2 minutes later it went back to the goals.

Yeah what was that all about? I was thinking I'd leaned on the remote or something.

Was disappointed that they didn't go with a MotD-type format, I think this show could've been a lot better than it was. I like the e-mail bit though, and the fact that Manish was presenting.

Also liked Gary getting a Leicester reference in at half-time of the WBA-Toon game. He rarely fails.

just glad we might get a bit of decent coverage and a mention or to - itvs last year was shocking they couldnt be bothered to show all our goals half the time. And i cant be doing with peter gravys comments on sky he really has got it in for us . So i dont mind what the set etc is like .
Also love how gary reminded shearer that leicester have a chance of getting into the playoffs at half time :081:

Like it personally. Reminded me more of Big League Weekend rather than Championship. Sterling effort. In fact BBC's coverage of the Football League has been superb, better than Sky's. Will it continue when the Premier League starts tho.

Wasn't that keen on it but miles better than ITV. Can't we just have a show without studio 'experts' all I want to see is the goals. Analysis bores the shit out of me.

Wasn't that keen on it but miles better than ITV. Can't we just have a show without studio 'experts' all I want to see is the goals. Analysis bores the shit out of me.

Do what I do, Sky+ it, then fast forward through the crap. I watched the programme in about 20 minutes this morning.

I liked it, i thought they they spread it out between the 3 divisions a lot fairer than the Championship did, and yeah that woman sitting on the crapper was bizarre :icon_lol:

Last edited:
No one mentioned Lizzie, thought she looks a cheeky minx.

IH still a knob, the reception he get's at the Walkers will be very interesting indeed.

I thought this show was quality, good views from pundits and I enjoyed the message bit, with a few clips from games and not just goals from the Championship.

Watched it on i-player, skipped all the analysis until I got to Leicester's goals and then switched off (I found it strange they showed Peterborough's goals before ours.. I thought we were Champions??)

Watched it on i-player, skipped all the analysis until I got to Leicester's goals and then switched off (I found it strange they showed Peterborough's goals before ours.. I thought we were Champions??)

I know, I think they were more bothered about Ferguson v Clough though.

i think the football league show was exellent it was well better than the stupid championship on ITV the worlds worst channel, they have 1 long game then about 5 minutes of crappy adverts Manish the Leicester Fan is a good presenter and didnt you all notice the 3 people who were on it had something to do with leicester Ian Holloway, Steve Claridge and Manish i think that text in was good.

Kiveton Fox.

BBC RULES

I liked it, as someone said the analysis was similar to Big League Weekend which I always enjoyed. Don't particularly enjoy the text thing, hearing random supporters moan about the results feels a bit pointless. If I wanted that I'd log on here :)

I particularly liked the league table being given good coverage seeing as we were third !

I liked it, as someone said the analysis was similar to Big League Weekend which I always enjoyed. Don't particularly enjoy the text thing, hearing random supporters moan about the results feels a bit pointless. If I wanted that I'd log on here :)

I particularly liked the league table being given good coverage seeing as we were third !
Never quite got the point of that, why would I want to know what some Alan Clarkson from Sheffield thought of a game I couldn't care less about? I thought that was what we had experts for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669