The future's bright....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Richard Richard from bottom, just thought I would change the pic of that birds arse, change is as good as a rest.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
It's Richard Richard from bottom, just thought I would change the pic of that birds arse, change is as good as a rest.
oh yeh. i see it now. Is that from the Halloween show where he has the electric cattle prod to get money out of people but ends up getting prodded himself and everytime he does he sh**s his tights and has to keep changing them?

That's the one funny as fcuk, good job he had a pack of three ! (Tights that is)

PFKAKTF FOX said:
That's the one funny as fcuk, good job he had a pack of three ! (Tights that is)
yeah but one pair was green, i think i seem to remember. The best devil outfit ever. In fact gonna change my signature now.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Hurry up Fcukcov, the suspense is killing me !
its not that good.

Great sig Fcukcov, favourite bottom (no homo jokes) of all time has to be the Gas Man one, sheer class.

or the riot one where most of the episode is just them hanging out of the window. "Look Eddy there goes the window of Dixons, quick go and get a new TV" or something to that affect anyways.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I know but it is likely to be the most exciting thing to happen on here until Homer returns !
alas i barely knew him poor Homer.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
He is greatly missed, he could turn any thread perverted ! Pure quality.
to be fair we have turned a good thread and post by dunc into a chat about Bottom and Homer.

fcukcov said:
to be fair we have turned a good thread and post by dunc into a chat about Bottom and Homer.

Cue Homosexual innuendo's and a candidate for thread of the year !

real sharapova= Phew! Glad I got that off my chest!:038:

id like to know exactly what it was you got off your chest, what colour it was, size :) what did it look like when you had gotten it off etc

DesertFox said:
Great post Dunc. You've managed to say what many of us are thinking but are too stupid to get our message across.

But I disagree with OxFox - reheated curry is delicious - sometimes better than the original IMHO. ;)

Nice analogy though :038:

Thanks, for that but would really eat curry from last Tuesday? :078:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673