The Grumpy Old Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's HF, MF, Jeff etc??

My Misses just got back from holiday with her mates and bought me a "Croatia" beach towel - It must be love :icon_roll

If it had been a joke i would have laughed but she genuinely thought I'd like it.

Am I ungrateful or just concerned that she is starting to show worrying mother to be type behaviour?

My Misses just got back from holiday with her mates and bought me a "Croatia" beach towel - It must be love :icon_roll

If it had been a joke i would have laughed but she genuinely thought I'd like it.

Am I ungrateful or just concerned that she is starting to show worrying mother to be type behaviour?

I wouldn't worry, she probably bought the towel to use on holiday then decided to give it to you as a present because she forgot to get you anything.

I wouldn't worry, she probably bought the towel to use on holiday then decided to give it to you as a present because she forgot to get you anything.

Yeah, right....

The stallion that has been 'servicing' her left it in her room and she kept it as a souvenir.

When ever she sees there'll be a glint in her eye, you just watch billyjof.....:icon_wink

And I bet she said those white stains on it were paint.......

Last edited:
Croatian Stallion .............. .. mm? maybe your right.

Shit present though.

I was waiting for the obligatory bottle of local firewater or a football shirt for a local side. Girls just have no imagination!

Croatian Stallion .............. .. mm? maybe your right.

Shit present though.

I was waiting for the obligatory bottle of local firewater or a football shirt for a local side. Girls just have no imagination!

See in my relationship it's the exact oposite, the missus always has great innovative ideas for me on birthdays and christmas, whereas I can always think of **** all unless I spend a fortune.

Do a shit in a box and give it to her - tell her you couldn't think of anything so you made her something yourself. Get her a dildo as well - if she doesn't like the shit in a box she can go **** herself.

I've been away for the weekend and catching up on what happened while I was away. I have to say if I hadn't started a Grumpy Old Man Thread before I would be now.

You know who you are... :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47