The Grumpy Old Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to Blackpool or the week-end, the kids have never been and Mr's M thinks it will be a hoot.

Personally I would rather spend the week-end shoving live wasps up my arse and sticking needles in my eye.

But I'll make the effort. :100:

I'm off to Blackpool or the week-end, the kids have never been and Mr's M thinks it will be a hoot.

Personally I would rather spend the week-end shoving live wasps up my arse and sticking needles in my eye.

But I'll make the effort. :100:

I might be there on Sunday

Fecking Stalker :icon_wink

Believe me when I say it is not through choice Chuck.The place is Hell on Earth and to add to that it's glasgow Half Term so it will be heaving with them.Bound to piss down as well

Last edited:
Believe me when I say it is not through choice Chuck.The place is Hell on Earth and to add to that it's glasgow Half Term so it will be heaving with them.Bound to piss down as well

your new woman got you under her thumb already :081:

Sweet fecking jesus it gets worse. I wont be leaving the hotel at this rate.

You will if they are all staying there too:) Fortunately I'm only going for the day

I only gave in to Mrs M if I could choose the accomodation, so we have a suite at the Barcleo Imperial. Its very un-cheap so hopefully it may not appeal to the tight-fisted sweaty socks.

I am very fecking depressed about this trip. I will have to be a miserable bastard all week-end just to get through it, then I will get the fecking cold shoulder for a fortnight for ruining the week-end. We could have gone to Magaluf for the same dosh.

I only gave in to Mrs M if I could choose the accomodation, so we have a suite at the Barcleo Imperial. Its very un-cheap so hopefully it may not appeal to the tight-fisted sweaty socks.

I am very fecking depressed about this trip. I will have to be a miserable bastard all week-end just to get through it, then I will get the fecking cold shoulder for a fortnight for ruining the week-end. We could have gone to Magaluf for the same dosh.

If you need any tips just PM me ?

If anybody is grumpier than me at the minute, I'll give them a pound. My pound is safe.

Indeed I am but I'm not a thick ****er and I know Egypt isn't in Europe

I know where Egypt is thank you very much. I would shove all of Liverstool there just for the hell of it, just so each and every **** can get the shites.

The pleasure beach are charging a flat rate £20 admission for everyone who enters, even if you don't go on any rides. it does include a show that we don't want to see. Neither Mrs M or I go on any rides but it's going to cost us £80 just to walk through the gate with our kids.

http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/shop/low_fare.php

This is a nightmare. I am extremely grumpy today.:mad:

The pleasure beach are charging a flat rate £20 admission for everyone who enters, even if you don't go on any rides. it does include a show that we don't want to see. Neither Mrs M or I go on any rides but it's going to cost us £80 just to walk through the gate with our kids.

http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/shop/low_fare.php

This is a nightmare. I am extremely grumpy today.:mad:

watch out for the pick pockets too, that would really make your day, and mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46