The Halo 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoShaunUK

Well guys, it's almost upon us - only 10 days or so until release! How many on here are getting it, I thought this would be a nice thread to compile a list of gamertags for the people around here that will be online with Halo 3!

I don't mind saying I can't bloody wait for it and I'll likely be living the life of a hermit in my room for the next couple of weeks after it comes out :icon_redf

Release Date: Wednesday 26th September

Gamertag: Uncle Connolly

Cant wait for this - definetly getting it.

It was funny the other day, because someone online on Gears of War asked if anyone was not getting Halo 3, and no one replied.

He said that he basically cant find anyone who wont buy Halo 3 - which is pretty amazing.

Gamer Tag: TornadoShaunUK

Not sure exactly when I'll be getting as it's been ordered from the net and you never know how long these things will take, hopefully I might even get it the day before release as well :102:

Ona slight side note - I noticed play.com are taking pre-orders for the Halo 3 Legendary edition but I doubt it will last long so get in there quick if you want one! They are already going for upwards of £120 on eBay and I'd wager that's going to increase by the time the game hits the shelves as you literally can't by this edition from anywhere.. (except play.com)

Flash B*stard
I'm not a flash bastard, I just have low friends in low places. I have it, but I daren't play it.

I understand XBox Live are banning people if they are caught playing it early.

Too scared to put it in my box.

ill be getting this soon, i cancelled the pre order as my 360 died a week ago. really bad timing. but i will be on when it returns, gamertag is Beliall

I'm not a flash bastard, I just have low friends in low places. I have it, but I daren't play it.

I understand XBox Live are banning people if they are caught playing it early.

Too scared to put it in my box.

just unplug the network cable!

I'll probably be getting this after release - I've got order with play.com, woolies and virgin online and I doubt any of them will be here for release... =/

Apparently IGNs review for it goes up pretty soon today, I expect it'll get a 9.8 or something similar..

Finally got mine this morning! Legendary edition. Unfortunately I probably wont be able to give it an extensive playthrough until tomorrow as I might be out on the town tonight!

S'alright I s'pose. It's nowhere near as good as Gears of War though.

I hate hype, it always leads to disappointment.

I stuck my Gears Of War on ebay :icon_lol:

I'm loving it so far, especially the big **** off support weapons that you rip from standalone units.

Last edited:
I dont really know what it is but theres just something about this game thats awesome.

The gameplay, AI and more obviously the graphics take full advantage of the Xbox 360's capabilities and its just a great game.

Playing this game in HD is just beautiful and a joy.

I realy like Halo 3 at the moment and am playing it alot . But i kind of agree with Melton Gears of war was just completely off the chart as far as online games went when it was released and Halo hasnt got me hooked to that extent and i dont think it will either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363