The Halo 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a great game but it doesn't seem to reallypush the envelope that much. Its what 3 years since halo 2? This doesn't seem like 3 years of development.I was expectong gears of war in a halo environment.

I think its a great game but it doesn't seem to reallypush the envelope that much. Its what 3 years since halo 2? This doesn't seem like 3 years of development.I was expectong gears of war in a halo environment.

So was I is it not as good? I'm about to go and buy it, should I just rekindle GoW?

it is good, really good. but i was thinking it was gone be more advanced than it actually is.

If anyone wants a game on this sometime give me a bell, I've been trying to get some of the online free-for-all achievements and they are a pain in the ass to do!

Also I personally think this game pisses all over GoW in most departments.

Apart from the graphics I cant see one way its better than GoW

I'm stuck anyway :mad:

I'd say the graphics are the one thing you could say GoW has over Halo 3 :icon_lol:

I think the campaign mode is excellent with some really great levels (if a little short on the whole). The online modes are brilliant, usually hectic fun but you need to be suitably stealthy on something like "Shotty Snipers" on the new Zanzibar level-remake from Halo 2.

Anyone fancy joining up in a party and playing a few rounds of this now?

Ok chap, I haven't been on it today yet but I will be online later sometime.

Anyone playing online? Seems to be the best bit about the game by far. Solo play is average IMO

:icon_lol: I'm trying to get skill level 30 on team slayer so I can rank up but every time I get close to levelling up I lose a game and level back down.. I'm at 27 on team slayer but my highest is 28 at the minute.

I should also add my GamerTag is TornadoShaun and not TornadoShaunUK (that's my old one) to anyone who wants to add me for a game sometime...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669