The Hungarian Wingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
I thought that they really did make a difference to the game today, they have good skill, Zsolt is good at heading and they are very quick. Oakley had a great game in midfield, he bossed it and took charge. On the bad side i thought that Alnwick was very idecisive at times.

Last edited:
I thought that they really did make a difference to the game today, they have good skill, Zsolt is good at heading and they are very quick. Oakley had a great game in midfield, he bossed it and took charge.

I admit he isn't afraid to head, but good? One 'good' header went miles wide :102:

Oakley is going to be great for Clemence who looked a different player with a bit of quality alongside him.

Clemence will appreciate a real central midfielder besides him, instead of N'Gotty, Kenton etc. Things are looking better.

Are we not getting a little carried away:102:.......one swallow and all that. A win against Cov is always very nice, but they are no world beaters either.
All in all an excellent result and plenty to be encouraged by, but its only 1 game and 3pts.

Are we not getting a little carried away:102:.......one swallow and all that. A win against Cov is always very nice, but they are no world beaters either.
All in all an excellent result and plenty to be encouraged by, but its only 1 game and 3pts.

maybe a bit OTT yes but with more players coming in then why the hell not ,better than all the moaning we have done over the past few years and yes we where right to moan :icon_wink

I feel ollie has proved today he know what he is doing and now gets my 100% support even if we lose the next two game ,all we have too do is play like we did and not many teams in this league will beat us

Last edited:
maybe a bit OTT yes but with more players coming in then why the hell not ,better than all the moaning we have done over the past few years and yes we where right to moan :icon_wink

I feel ollie has proved today he know what he is doing and now gets my 100% support even if we lose the next two game ,all we have too do is play like we did and not many teams in this league will beat us

You in the team then :icon_wink

I actually posted a couple of weeks ago that in a years time our problem could be hanging onto Ollie. I keep saying it, that behind the clowning is a pretty astute guy that i think can take the club forward

lets hope that he is another Rednapp, loyal to a club, and for some reason i think he will be, he seems an honest guy, three seasons, that will do for starters

lets hope that he is another Rednapp, loyal to a club, and for some reason i think he will be, he seems an honest guy, three seasons, that will do for starters

The very same that fecked off to Southampton and Back to Portsmouth in the space of 10 months...

I thought that Alnwick was very idecisive at times.

At the end of the day he is only a kid...no matter how much talent he might have he lacks 1st team experience...if we play him it will come...still pretty riskey imo loaning a youth team goal keeper in are current situation...but then again veteran keepers at not always the answer either ( RAB for example)

I thought the Hungarians were a breathe of fresh air.....Players that were willing to take people on, a bit of silky skill and not affraid to have a shot, not to mention a cracking mullet that i'm sure must have given him whiplash with a few wayward headers!

Today IMO we looked a better team than what MON put together all them years ago plus Ollie said on RL after the game more players too come in :038::038::038:

How many beers have you had? I know it was a good performance, but come on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00