The Hungarian Wingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're ours, and all they need to do is prove their worth to gain the 'elusive' contract at the end of the season.

But we'd have to prove our worth to them too. We can't force them to sign if they don't want to, and if there are other clubs with more money interested in them, they might turn us down anyway.

Last edited:
But we'd have to prove our worth to them too. We can't fore them to sign if they don't want to, and if there are other clubs with more money interested in them, they might turn us down anyway.

Exactly.

But we'd have to prove our worth to them too. We can't fore them to sign if they don't want to, and if there are other clubs with more money interested in them, they might turn us down anyway.

Which highlights the futlity really of getting these pre-agreements, but at least we've tried our best

There are fixed rules in place regarding loan deals, we have no choice in the contract terms.
You can't just make it up as you go along so that we are in a better position than the actual club the player has a contract with.

Nothing about Roy Keane's behavior made me think he was a greedy bastard, more like a shrewd manager to me.

how is losing out on 1-2 million being shrewd? he called him back because he thought we could be held to ransom and ended up looking like a twat asking way over the odds when he shelled out 9mill for another fulop. :023:

Thanks for pointing that out, it may have been well publicised but as I work on a Submarine, which is based in Plymouth, I generally only get the odd snippets of news, and watered down online Rss feeds. I was not trying to make up my own rules, even with options to buy things go wrong. Sorry to darken your doorstep with my ineptitude.

I'll get me coat.

D'you need a coat in a Submarine? I'd have thought there's little chance of rain down there?

I won't ignore anyone, I will show utmost respect, same as I did on the LCFC list years ago when we sponsored Nish. Everyone has their right to an opinion, and I am used to being slagged off for making the odd outspoken and unfounded statement.

I just thought we ought to protect ourselves by getting some sort of first refusal thing sorted out (obviously based on the players own acceptance also). But if that's already the case then good!

Unfortunately, no I didn't miss the first half the seasons results, I have been on the receiving end of some stick because of them, but at least I have the pleasure of dishing some out to my understudy who supports D**by.

You do need coats on Boats - they leak like sieves - (Not an Official Naval Statement of course.!!)

But for the record if these Hungary Wing Types look good we should try and wrap it up soon, and maybe get some cover also.

Kewl.
Does this mean he reads the forum I wonder?

Blanderson, you're a c*nt with all the journalistic skill of a dead badger that's been run over by lorry.

It was a dyslexic badger as well.

Macky,

I want you to have my babies.

I won't ignore anyone, I will show utmost respect, same as I did on the LCFC list years ago when we sponsored Nish. Everyone has their right to an opinion, and I am used to being slagged off for making the odd outspoken and unfounded statement.

I just thought we ought to protect ourselves by getting some sort of first refusal thing sorted out (obviously based on the players own acceptance also). But if that's already the case then good!

Unfortunately, no I didn't miss the first half the seasons results, I have been on the receiving end of some stick because of them, but at least I have the pleasure of dishing some out to my understudy who supports D**by.

You do need coats on Boats - they leak like sieves - (Not an Official Naval Statement of course.!!)

But for the record if these Hungary Wing Types look good we should try and wrap it up soon, and maybe get some cover also.

The problem is we've ha players look good for a few games before and rush-signed them, only to go shite.:icon_bigg

And then there was Elvis hammond, who looked shite for a few games and then...

Looked even shiter, and then got a nasty ankle injury ... :102::icon_bigg

interesting point on whether Keane is being shrewd over Fulop or not

he has a p1ssed off player who wants to leave and isn't playing, a team willing to pay about £1m and wages are going on a bench warmer

to me, you only say somebody is worth £3m if you have a few bidders sniffing around. Fulop is good, but nobody else is getting a few million out to see him come to their club

what Keane should do is find another club who need a keeper and have money and if he can't, sell to us for £1m plus £0.5m if we get promoted, £0.5m if he plays 50 games and a 25% sell on clause

The deals cannot be hijacked if the playes do well.

so there is no rush.

he has a p1ssed off player who wants to leave and isn't playing, a team willing to pay about £1m and wages are going on a bench warmer

to me, you only say somebody is worth £3m if you have a few bidders sniffing around. Fulop is good, but nobody else is getting a few million out to see him come to their club

what Keane should do is find another club who need a keeper and have money and if he can't, sell to us for £1m plus £0.5m if we get promoted, £0.5m if he plays 50 games and a 25% sell on clause

Dont panic :icon_wink

I hate to say this but I really hope Fulop doesn't attract interest elsewhere. Not only has he played well for us but he understands our wingers.

This has nothing to do with this thread but I'm watching the cricket at the moment and the Aussies are in trouble against India. Chasing 413 for a record 17th straight win they're 1/39.

This has nothing to do with this thread but I'm watching the cricket at the moment and the Aussies are in trouble against India. Chasing 413 for a record 17th straight win they're 1/39.

hej oz! as you scream past the 2,000 mark with appropriately such a random post as this a question...what the f**k did you do with your spare time in sunny Australia before subscribing to this circus? :icon_wink

hej oz! as you scream past the 2,000 mark with appropriately such a random post as this a question...what the f**k did you do with your spare time in sunny Australia before subscribing to this circus? :icon_wink

He would have lurked before plucking up the courage to come on here and get called a religious fanatic... :icon_wink:icon_bigg:023:

I heard from someone, it may have been Newts so don't take it as gospel :icon_wink, but apparantly Fulop has gone back merely as cover for an injured keeper and a deal has been done for the end of Jan, the 3m is just to scare other people off until then

I heard from someone, it may have been Newts so don't take it as gospel :icon_wink, but apparantly Fulop has gone back merely as cover for an injured keeper and a deal has been done for the end of Jan, the 3m is just to scare other people off until then

Duzza started it i just said i had hear the same ,its posted in the football thread here
http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=22598

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00