The Hungarian Wingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hej oz! as you scream past the 2,000 mark with appropriately such a random post as this a question...what the f**k did you do with your spare time in sunny Australia before subscribing to this circus? :icon_wink

Actually I was in an intensely passionate relationship with a woman who eventually decided I was too broke to marry (due to maintenance responsibilities and other financial nightmares which I won't go into for fear of giving this bunch of tossers even more ammo for their poison pens) and promptly left me for someone with more money. :102::icon_bigg:icon_wink

If I disappear in the near future you'll know there's a woman involved somewhere ... :102:

Actually I was in an intensely passionate relationship with a woman who eventually decided I was too broke to marry (due to maintenance responsibilities and other financial nightmares which I won't go into for fear of giving this bunch of tossers even more ammo for their poison pens) and promptly left me for someone with more money. :102::icon_bigg:icon_wink

If I disappear in the near future you'll know there's a woman involved somewhere ... :102:

I expect to see you around here for a long time yet then :icon_wink

I expect to see you around here for a long time yet then :icon_wink

You're probably correct. I'm getting too old for the dating thing. Besides women are ok, but there's nothing like the real thing. :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Any suggestion that this poster is gay is purely intended for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously.

due to maintenance responsibilities

An ex-wife? Divorce isn't very good from a religious point of view is it :icon_wink

Or a child out of wedlock? Eek, that would be going to hell time :icon_lol:

An ex-wife? Divorce isn't very good from a religious point of view is it :icon_wink

Or a child out of wedlock? Eek, that would be going to hell time :icon_lol:

Depends if he's Catholic, according to Fr McGloughlin I'm going straight to hell. I think he's probably right.
These celibates tend to be very confused though in my experience.

Depends if he's Catholic, according to Fr McGloughlin I'm going straight to hell. I think he's probably right.
These celibates tend to be very confused though in my experience.

Did it ever occur to you two "cross-burners" that I may not have been a Christian during that time? Anyway, we're not perfect, just forgiven. Repent on your deathbed Macky, you'll enjoy life and be saved. :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Did it ever occur to you two "cross-burners"

'Cross burner' ???? I'm not a racist.

Repent on your deathbed Macky, you'll enjoy life and be saved. :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Not a f*cking chance.
If any of your fairytale nonsense is correct, I would prefer hell instead of eternity surrounded by Christians smelling their own holier than thou farts.

I think I'll join you in hell too. Fart smelling is not something I want to be surrounded by.....unless it's naked fat girls smelling fanny farts.

can i say fanny on this forum?

As another Christian I believe that hell and heaven both will contain people surprised to be there , to quote Sartre "hell is other people". Perhaps in hell you would be surrounded by "holier than thous smelling their own farts", whilst in heaven St Peter watches LCFC beat Forest 3:2, from a ghostly double decker....

As another Christian I believe that hell and heaven both will contain people surprised to be there , to quote Sartre "hell is other people". Perhaps in hell you would be surrounded by "holier than thous smelling their own farts", whilst in heaven St Peter watches LCFC beat Forest 3:2, from a ghostly double decker....

Yes I imagine that all of the Christians actually end up in Hell as punishment by God for not using the brain that He gave us all.

Yes I imagine that all of the Christians actually end up in Hell as punishment by God for not using the brain that He gave us all.

Unless you've actually experienced anything of a spiritual nature I guess you would be sceptical. I used to think like you. It's hard to prove that the spiritual kingdom exists to folks that haven't had any experience of it. Doesn't mean we're all brainless though Macky. :102:

Unless you've actually experienced anything of a spiritual nature I guess you would be sceptical. I used to think like you. It's hard to prove that the spiritual kingdom exists to folks that haven't had any experience of it. Doesn't mean we're all brainless though Macky. :102:

I don't want to step into something that doesn't concern me, but I have noticed that there is a lot of "redirecting" of meanings towards taking the mick out of Oz for his beliefs, which I must imagine is now very boring for him? I realise you'rs was tongue in cheek Spion but they crop up all over the place, it's not like A-Z gets a similar level for wearing pink :icon_wink

You're jumping to conclusions ozman, I've never said that I haven't had spiritual experience, I've had several as a matter of fact some even when I've been stone cold sober.

My only point has always been that all religion is nothing more than a political device with nothing spiritual about it and that Christianity in particular is so obviously invented nonsense that I'm amazed that any rational human being living in the 21st century chooses to follow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00