Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded autumn/winter 2017/18 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a frustrating thing, not just Mahrez, we have a few top class players. You look at the likes of Ndidi, Vardy and Maguire and even some of the others to an extent that any of the top sides would happily take in their squads and would probably even get into their starting 11s. But there are players in our squad who aren't up to scratch and haven't been for some time yet they haven't been shipped out and improved upon. I think by and large our recruitment has gotten worse and resulted in us bringing in a lot of players that don't seem to have the right attitude or desire to be successful judging by some of the performances we've seen.

It's a frustrating thing, not just Mahrez, we have a few top class players. You look at the likes of Ndidi, Vardy and Maguire and even some of the others to an extent that any of the top sides would happily take in their squads and would probably even get into their starting 11s. But there are players in our squad who aren't up to scratch and haven't been for some time yet they haven't been shipped out and improved upon. I think by and large our recruitment has gotten worse and resulted in us bringing in a lot of players that don't seem to have the right attitude or desire to be successful judging by some of the performances we've seen.

Our recruitment is tragic. We pay vastly over the odds for very ordinary players some of whom e.g. Nacho clearly never wanted to come to Leicester and others like Musa would struggle at League 1 or 2 levels and are stuck with them until we face up to the reality that they are just clogging up the books and we just get rid for next to nothing and sack those responsible for bringing them here.

Our recruitment is tragic. We pay vastly over the odds for very ordinary players some of whom e.g. Nacho clearly never wanted to come to Leicester and others like Musa would struggle at League 1 or 2 levels and are stuck with them until we face up to the reality that they are just clogging up the books and we just get rid for next to nothing and sack those responsible for bringing them here.

Yep. Ihranacho was a poor signing and never looked up for it. Can’t see him taking off here.

I'm just sticking my hat in the microwave.

It's a signing I just don't get, at a price that seems to defy explanation and at a time when I thought we were trying offload strikers because we apparantly have a surplus.

Straight out on line then?

I'm just sticking my hat in the microwave.

It's a signing I just don't get, at a price that seems to defy explanation and at a time when I thought we were trying offload strikers because we apparantly have a surplus.

Straight out on line then?
If we’re getting rid of some, I’d prefer us to have a replacement in first rather than scrambling to get deals done 14 seconds after the deadline.

upload_2018-1-8_15-46-57.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-8_15-46-42.png
    upload_2018-1-8_15-46-42.png
    524.6 KB · Views: 14

Surely it is about recruiting young hungry talented players or those that a have a huge point to prove that has brought us the most success? Nacho does not fit this bill and was probably on a great salary at Man City either way he has come across as lack lustre and piss poor imo. As with all signings you hope they will fill their talent some just don't. Lets hope Diabate cuts the mustard, welcome!

£2m - virtually unheard of - perfect. Whenever we go down the multi-million - well known international route it usually works out shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363