Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded autumn/winter 2019/20 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
If we are looking for a player, to play on the left, scores goals and grafts bloody well, take a look at the Arsenal number 14.
Or even Martial at Man U
Come on, let’s go toe to toe with the big guns :)
One of their key players less than two years after he cost them £55 million, definitely a realistic target.

popillius

If we are looking for a player, to play on the left, scores goals and grafts bloody well, take a look at the Arsenal number 14.
Or even Martial at Man U
Come on, let’s go toe to toe with the big guns :)
He's been one of their best players this season. One of the few that have shown real quality. We've got no chance whatsoever in any universe of signing Martial any time soon.

Lako's shout of Anderson is an interesting one. He was superb when he first joined them and played some fantastic, creative football but he's gone way off the boil this season. Is it because West Ham are so utterly shit? Probably but he'd be worth a punt if the price was decent enough.

Graz

We wanted Felipe Anderson when we went to West Ham, I believe. He was one of the many "being chased by Leicester, Everton, WHU" stories.

Lovely player but no chance of getting West Ham to part ways for the kind of figure we'd be willing to pay.

Right kind of player for what we need though. Essentially we still need our Mahrez replacement.

Skitzo

Well they were supposedly after BR, less than a year in the job
It shows our intent,
Where’s your ambition ?
he's 30 and Dortmund wanted rid because he was a bad influence, he and his brother can't keep their mouths shut about everything, he wouldn't be a good fit here

H T B

he's 30 and Dortmund wanted rid because he was a bad influence, he and his brother can't keep their mouths shut about everything, he wouldn't be a good fit here
Maybe, maybe not, but wouldn’t it be great to see us put in a cheeky bid.
I think it would be awesome, personally :)

Graz

Ridiculous page-filling shite.

Be ready for a whole month of that!

More interested in who's coming in than rumours of who's going, seeing as I really don't think we'll let anyone significant leave in January.

Although, one I would be concerned about if they start to get linked elsewhere is Albrighton... Seems to be down the pecking order for Rodgers, and he'd be a great asset to a lot of teams in the Prem. I could see another winger coming in here and then Albrighton potentially looking elsewhere if he's going to be 4th/5th choice here.

Brown Nose

It has been reported that one of our main players does have a release clause so it may not be completely in our hands.

The LM guy said so the other week. I don't know who it is and the club don't allow them unless they've no choice, but I'd not be surprised and it would be an odd thing to say if it wasn't true.

If so, the most likely candidates given the situation at the time of signing would be Ricardo or Tielemans I guess.

Brown Nose

What do we think about a loan move for Emre Can?

He can play anywhere except up front so provides cover across defence and midfield. He's been frozen out at Juventus.

He was signed by BR for Liverpool and they seemed to get on well.

popillius

What do we think about a loan move for Emre Can?

He can play anywhere except up front so provides cover across defence and midfield. He's been frozen out at Juventus.

He was signed by BR for Liverpool and they seemed to get on well.
Good shout. I think it would be an exceptional acquisition. He went through a period of being Liverpool's best player for a short while and he's a real handful when he's on song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669