Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jebus, people will believe any old tosh

Anyways, what about that there Lukaku being spotted hanging round Oadby estate agents
If he wasn’t round Lee Chapman’s house and isn’t linked with West Ham and Everton it can’t be true, can it?

Rondon better than Lukaku, Maddison off for tea with OGS, Maguire in a Noel Edmonds style swap shop transfer....

Wib-****ing-ble.

Man Utd have reportedly agreed a £55m fee for Wan-Bissaka from Palace.

Not directly affecting us, but would suggest that does use up some of the funds they could've put towards Maguire. I doubt their defence is the only area they want to spend money on this summer.

Man Utd have reportedly agreed a £55m fee for Wan-Bissaka from Palace.

Not directly affecting us, but would suggest that does use up some of the funds they could've put towards Maguire. I doubt their defence is the only area they want to spend money on this summer.
He looked out of his depth last night. Very poor. Maguire worth 150 million on that basis.

...Something is very wrong at United.

Indeed there is.& I absolutely love it. They've got a massive identity crisis.

They've gone from being the top side in England & one of the best in Europe to being 2nd tier in their own city (a city where hardly any of their fans actually live or hail from) Only the PL & CL mean anything to Utd or their fans. FA Cups & Europa Leagues may as well be the ZDS Trophy as far as they're concerned.

The fact that their beloved all time hero, Sir Purple-Nosed Cheating ****, basically kick started that process makes it even more fabulous. It's just a shame most of their dickhead fans are unaware of it.

Still never mind. They'll be safe in the hands of that bloke who got Cardiff relegated & then spent 5 years sitting on his arse in Norway, approached & wanted by absolutely ****ing nobody.

Hopefully I won't stop pissing myself laughing anytime soon. I'm hoping they enjoy 3 decades of Liverpoolesque delusion minus those occasional CL highlights.

Indeed there is.& I absolutely love it. They've got a massive identity crisis.

They've gone from being the top side in England & one of the best in Europe to being 2nd tier in their own city (a city where hardly any of their fans actually live or hail from) Only the PL & CL mean anything to Utd or their fans. FA Cups & Europa Leagues may as well be the ZDS Trophy as far as they're concerned.

The fact that their beloved all time hero, Sir Purple-Nosed Cheating ****, basically kick started that process makes it even more fabulous. It's just a shame most of their dickhead fans are unaware of it.

Still never mind. They'll be safe in the hands of that bloke who got Cardiff relegated & then spent 5 years sitting on his arse in Norway, approached & wanted by absolutely ****ing nobody.

Hopefully I won't stop pissing myself laughing anytime soon. I'm hoping they enjoy 3 decades of Liverpoolesque delusion minus those occasional CL highlights.
Are Man U your second team?

It is odd that the transfer window closes 7 weeks today and very few teams have done any business.

Maybe our plans are based on a domino effect. If a certain player stays or signs, it will determine what else we do.

Are Man U your second team?

Every other team is 2nd.

The world divides into LCFC & everybody else as far as I'm concerned & has done since I was 10 years old.

The concept of having a "2nd team" has always baffled me to be honest. I once had a 2nd girlfriend & that got me into shitloads of trouble. Having a 2nd football team might well be worse.

Maybe our plans are based on a domino effect. If a certain player stays or signs, it will determine what else we do.

I reckon that's a big part of it particularly when you consider the amounts of money involved. Signings are (part) financed by sales.

LOL

Madders wants a sit down convo with Ole to clarify which position he'd be playing and to ensure he'd be playing every week.

He gets played out of position here and subbed most games.

Load of old bollocks

LOL

Madders wants a sit down convo with Ole to clarify which position he'd be playing and to ensure he'd be playing every week.

He gets played out of position here and subbed most games.

Load of old bollocks

To be fair, based on the quality of our midfield (if you believe the summer rumours), maybe Maddison thinks he has more chance of playing more minutes at Man Utd?

It is odd that the transfer window closes 7 weeks today and very few teams have done any business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263