Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, to be clear, you're looking to start a rumour, based on absolutely no intel whatsoever and see if it makes the papers? #goingtofoxestalkinahandcart

And do not ever ever disagree with Homer.

No, the last time I looked, Cubtalk were playing guess the date of our first signing and discussing some loon who was suggesting Man Utd buy our entire midfield. I'm a cut above that.

It's an intensely dull summer so far. Nothing is happening. I'm bored.

My rumour is a good one. In fact I think I might even tweet some journalists later asking them if they've heard anything about it.

Tell me that you won't be mildly amused to see it in the papers soon?

Oh, and sometimes homer enjoys someone getting rough with him.

If we can't even discuss wild suggestions of hypothetical transfers, what's the point of the forum?

No, you must only state facts or opinions on stuff that's already happened.

I don't see the harm in some hypothetical discussion of transfers since nothing much is happening. Already bored of the Maguire stories, think it will drag on all summer.

If we can't even discuss wild suggestions of hypothetical transfers, what's the point of the forum?

No, you must only state facts or opinions on stuff that's already happened.

I don't see the harm in some hypothetical discussion of transfers since nothing much is happening. Already bored of the Maguire stories, think it will drag on all summer.
Nobody said people couldn’t discuss hypothetical transfers. However, if someone believes that a proposed/theoretical transfer is unlikely or ridiculous (Lukaku, or Billy Shitpants from Shepshed Reserves, for example), it’s ok for them to say what they think about it.

For the record, I believe Shitpants would add something to our squad.

50 days until the window slams shut

I don't think Lukaku is an unrealistic signing. It clearly isn't working out for him at Man Utd, I wouldn't be surprised if he was told he isn't part of their plans going forward.

I can't see him going to another top 6 team, so him coming here isn't beyond the realm of possibility.

the latest by the way is the only way Lukaku can go to Inter is if United agree to take Icardi as part of the deal as they cannot afford him otherwise

the latest by the way is the only way Lukaku can go to Inter is if United agree to take Icardi as part of the deal as they cannot afford him otherwise
Icardi with the agent from hell; his wife.

Icardi with the agent from hell; his wife.

My wife is from Argentina and is friends with his agent and other half Wanda Icardi, she is notoriously well-known. He has a tattoo of her face on his arm!!!

My Mrs has whispered in her ear to bring Icardi to Leicester - did NOT go down well :D

My wife is from Argentina and is friends with his agent and other half Wanda Icardi, she is notoriously well-known. He has a tattoo of her face on his arm!!!

My Mrs has whispered in her ear to bring Icardi to Leicester - did NOT go down well :D

Does she know Man Utd are absolutely shit?

It's just a little speculation in the speculation thread. I don't see it as ridiculous.

Lukaku is being touted around for sale and his owning team are trying to sign Maguire and supposedly offering a player exchange.

I'm not remotely interested in their awful cast offs but we need a forward / more goals in the team and he'll be a great signing for someone. Man Utd have ruined an excellent forward.

Him and Vardy would petrify most defences. Surely we're a better option for him than the desperate Italian league?
man utd did not ruin Lukaku his flaws were laid bare there. He had one good season at Everton where it took him around 5 golden chances to score one goal!

I would prefer Rondon if you we were to go for a classic big man and Vardy routine, I would prefer a striker with real quality who can control a football and bring others into play Lukaku IMO is not that player, vastly overpriced and over rated.

«Leicester City’s James Maddison has reportedly asked for face-to-face with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ahead of a possible summer switch to Manchester United.»

For that to happen Leicester would first have had to accept a bid.
Granted, it's merely the fact that he wants the conversation (again, if true) that's disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263