Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that was the bargaining chip for Kante coming to us. He really wasn't keen. These things are complexicated.

We should put a cheeky bid in for him

I ****ing love the fact our signings are out of the blue.

Papers haven't got a ****ing scooby

Arjen Robben's announced his retirement, so the rumour that was going around earlier this summer is clearly a no-go. Shame, would've loved to see that signing alongside our young talent.

Arjen Robben's announced his retirement, so the rumour that was going around earlier this summer is clearly a no-go. Shame, would've loved to see that signing alongside our young talent.
way too old imo a d rumour was he was self centred and not a good character in the dressing room. outstanding player though

I love how our own local ‘newspaper’ does its best to unsettle our players with bollocks like this.

I'm afraid that the LM journalists have no option. They have quotas in terms of numbers of articles to publish per day and the respective clicks that they get for them. They're no longer measured in terms of quality of their work, it's just numbers now.

Tanner does publish genuine news and information but he is also liable to print rubbish. You just have to work out what is what. The other LM journalists are just hunting around for garbage to print as far as I can see. It's sad but newspapers are dying a slow death and this is an inevitable part of their demise.

I'm afraid that the LM journalists have no option. They have quotas in terms of numbers of articles to publish per day and the respective clicks that they get for them. They're no longer measured in terms of quality of their work, it's just numbers now.

Tanner does publish genuine news and information but he is also liable to print rubbish. You just have to work out what is what. The other LM journalists are just hunting around for garbage to print as far as I can see. It's sad but newspapers are dying a slow death and this is an inevitable part of their demise.

And some of the stuff "newspapers" publish now is actually adverts disguised as an article. It wouldn't surprise me if the Maddison to Man U article wasn't actually paid for by (and even written by) Oddschecker. None of their journalists have put their name to the article.

I wonder if Maguire get his desired move ;)
£70 million starting bids ;
)
LCFC really digging heels in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573