Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very worrying if Vardy picks up a long term injury...
With the present squad it's worrying that he might miss a single game.

Am I the only one who thinks Kelechi May we’ll be decent if properly managed?

Couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

Excellent. Well in that case I’ll be looking forward to many a humble pie being eaten in my honour. Or...

I've defended Iheanacho for ages but my patience ran out towards the end of the season.

He's a class finisher but his confidence is shot and his attitude stinks.

I know Rodgers has a good record of getting the most out of players but how does he do it when it really doesn't matter how well Iheanacho plays, he won't start?

I was reading about Iheanacho and Man City - it's one of the examples of how they have pissed all over rules over the last few years. He was treated appallingly as a kid by them, shunted around the world and sly payments made to his Dad and all sorts of weird stuff. No wonder if he's disillusioned with the game.

Yes, in the same way that you were the only person in the whole world who thought Stephen Hughes wasn’t complete and utter shit

Well he was, and so is Iheanacho

Finally, some clarity on the Tielmans deal....

If I’m understanding his national team manager correctly he needs to stop ****ing about and know when to take things seriously. This lad could be goddamn world class with the right handling and a drastic improvement in his personality.

No - I think he will be also. I’d like to see what he can do for us after a pre season either Rodgers.

If he’s still shit by the end of the year, get rid.

I think Nacho could be a decent player. I really dont think he will though.

No - I think he will be also. I’d like to see what he can do for us after a pre season either Rodgers.

If he’s still shit by the end of the year, get rid.

I'm not hugely confident but the arrival of Tielemans/departure of Puel brought about a notable upswing (not least in the improved form of Maddison) in the quality of the chances created and the end of the feeding on scraps phase, which Nacho and even Vardy struggled with.

Whether that continues in the coming season and he takes his chances, even the soul-destroying five minute subbing he was reduced to by the end of last season - is up to him.

I'm not willing to judge any player that struggled under Puel last season. Clean slate as far as I'm concerned, especially for those that didn't get a chance during Ro(d)gers' short time last season.

To me Iheanacho looks like the type of player that just doesn't have the intensity in his play to be a success in the Premier League. Much like Adrien Silva and Gokhan Inler.

the only way we will see Nacho come good is to see him playing meaningful minutes as the no 9, not out wide not behind Vardy, but in place of Vardy, which means subbing Vardy, especially when leading comfortably and given Vardy's age its also a good thing to get into the habit of in order to prolong his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566