Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2018 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll sign a player like Jordan Lukaku and play with two wing backs and three at the back.

We've already got Maguire, Evans, Morgan, Benny and possibly one more CB in contentions and if we sign a new CB that's way too much strength for just two spots.

Fuchs will go early I reckon, can't see us selling Chilwell just yet.

Grab another CB, LB, Riyad replacement and a striker and I think we're good.

Sell Musa, Mendy, Ulloa, Fuchs, King.

I think we'll sign a player like Jordan Lukaku and play with two wing backs and three at the back.

We've already got Maguire, Evans, Morgan, Benny and possibly one more CB in contentions and if we sign a new CB that's way too much strength for just two spots.

We certainly will not have to play Chilwell at LB, where he is useless!

This, 3 at CB and wing backs

I may be alone in thinking this but I think Simpson would make a superb RCB in a back 3 Evans Maguire Simpson with Perriera and Chilwell wing backs

I may be alone in thinking this but I think Simpson would make a superb RCB in a back 3 Evans Maguire Simpson with Perriera and Chilwell wing backs

You're right. You may be alone.

If the plan is to play wing backs, I can see Simpson leaving. He’s a decent RB but a RWB he is not. I would imagine Albrighton/Amartey would be the cover for Pereira.

Musa really annoys me. Shows flashes of brilliance at International level then very little when he gets a. chance to play.

His pace is a HUGE threat. So is his style but he rarely uses or gets a chance to use it..

I definitely think we're heading for a 3-5-2 formation for next season.

Schmeichel

Pereira
New Centre back
Maguire
Evans
New LWB

Ndidi
Silva

Maddison

Vardy
Iheanacho

With Albrighton, Chilwell, Morgan, Fuchs, Simpson, Amartry all to cover at the back. Expect Fuchs to cover at centre back too if needed and maybe Simpson if required.

Hamza, Iborra, James, Mendy (maybe) as options for midfield.

Gray, Shinji, Diabate our only back up attackers unless I'm forgetting anyone?

I definitely think we're heading for a 3-5-2 formation for next season.

Schmeichel

Pereira
New Centre back
Maguire
Evans
New LWB

Ndidi
Silva

Maddison

Vardy
Iheanacho

With Albrighton, Chilwell, Morgan, Fuchs, Simpson, Amartry all to cover at the back. Expect Fuchs to cover at centre back too if needed and maybe Simpson if required.

Hamza, Iborra, James, Mendy (maybe) as options for midfield.

Gray, Shinji, Diabate our only back up attackers unless I'm forgetting anyone?

Musa and Mahrez are still at the club...

Doubt they will be by the start of the season though. Slimani and Ulloa too.
Why ever not? Musa is world class. He’s playing at the World Cup.

Mahrez isn’t world class though, the useless duffer.

So this isn't strictly LCFC, but it kind of is...

George Hirst has signed for OH Leuven. Completely random and bit barking mad if you ask me but it's clearly with a view to us having him in the future. It seems George will play for NP in Belgium and when he's ready make the step up to us. I don't know if this was done for some sort of financial reason or gain, but shall we have a confirmed transfer thread?

http://www.ohl.be/nl/heren

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...-english-football-with-oh-leuven-move-4237016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566