Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2018 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing badly doesn't mean he can't pass, just means he was woefully out of form after a near 6 month layoff, funny how often that happens to players of his passes seem to be more that 2 yards to Wes Morgan who had just passed to him or twat it long for Vardy to chase
I’d love to live in your world where everything is rosey and there’s a legitimate excuse/reason for any slight negative that just given time it will all right itself.

Actually he started the season ok. He just went downhill a lot, as things weren’t going our way.
He struggled through the season with a hip flexor injury. He put the surgery off as we were struggling.

After a decent start he did nothing other than pass between our two central defenders. Added absolutely cock all than improve his passing stats. Then was injured but couldn't get away quick enough, knowing full well he'd never play.
He wasn't anything like as bad as people tried to make out. He was our best performer by a mile at the start of the season after which it was abundantly clear he was struggling for a long time with an injury. He left under a bit of a cloud and acted like a cockend about it, that much is true. Whilst he wasn't pulling up trees by any means, he was still better than any of the shit we have seen served up by Iborra or Silva thus far and are likely to see served up by King or Mendy.

I agree we should be looking at a higher grade of player but DD back on loan wouldn't be a bad signing at all.

Just relieved he can get out of Chelski tbh. I will never forget how good he was for us over many seasons. Arguably my most exciting signing prior to Thai owners. I watched him destroy us for Barnsley and then he was on our team away at Brighton!
Don’t be fooled, he’s proper decent. But, footballers are like fireworks.

Paco Alcacer linked for £25m from Barcelona on some sites. Maguire 'not going to force a move' on BBC rumours.

If we’re only playing 2 centre backs, I really don’t get the point of signing another, presuming Maguire is staying.

Especially when a left back and a winger is needed more urgently.
and the United press linking us with every CB they can think of

does that mean we are after another striker? what is up with Thomas?
Thomas isn't a striker he's a winger or a 10

Puel said after the Notts game he wants midfielders and strikers out so Slim going won't mean a new one in, doesn't rule it out either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363