Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I love Kante, but do people know how much money he's on at Chelsea? It's not even worth a debate.

Look, I love Kante, but do people know how much money he's on at Chelsea? It's not even worth a debate.
Not heaps more than Vardy or Schmeichel.

I think the fact is he one of the best defensive midfielders in the world, there being a huge list of top clubs who would surely jump at the chance to bring him in, and that he only saw us as a stepping stone to a bigger club would be much bigger factors in us not being able to re-sign him.

I love Kante and always will, but he did one season here and then was out as soon as he could - I really don't think he'd ever be interested in coming back.

We can't afford Kante.
He wouldn't want to come back.
He will have offers from Champions League teams.
This is ridiculous.

We can't afford Kante.
He wouldn't want to come back.
He will have offers from Champions League teams.
This is ridiculous.
No one is saying he’s coming back. But somebody offered “would you want him back” which is madness

He couldn’t wait to get himself out of the Club as soon as he could, so I suspect he wouldn’t be that keen to come back

No one is saying he’s coming back. But somebody offered “would you want him back” which is madness
Oh I get it. Just wild fantasy. In which case who's up for a threesome with Kelly Brook and Nora Batty?

Price him at £80m and say 'Wed likely be in the champs league if youd hadnt been sent off for violent conduct, so get your head down and shut the door on the way out of the office'....

Price him at £80m and say 'Wed likely be in the champs league if youd hadnt been sent off for violent conduct, so get your head down and shut the door on the way out of the office'....
And if it's Rodgers saying that to him he'd have every right to say in return, '**** off, we'd have been in the Champions League long before that sending-off if you had half a clue.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263