Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he a smashing bunch of lads? Honestly haven't heard owt about him beyond watching him play. If he's a smashing bunch of lads then I'm all for it...does make me wonder why arsenal would be interested as he'll not fit in with them twats.
You can’t have too many smashing bunches of lads.

If we're going for Bertrand then I guess that means no Gosens?

Or maybe Gosens is only if we qualify for CL, and Bertrand is the alternative if we don't.

Bertrand is half decent, he'd add competition for places and experience. I don't mind it. We need to replace Fuchs, and we lack experienced players

If we're going for Bertrand then I guess that means no Gosens?

Or maybe Gosens is only if we qualify for CL, and Bertrand is the alternative if we don't.

Bertrand is half decent, he'd add competition for places and experience. I don't mind it. We need to replace Fuchs, and we lack experienced players
I think our new left back, be it Gosens, Bertrand or A N Other, will play quite a bit next season.

Justin is not due back until November, and then we must expect it will take as long as it is doing for Ricardo, to hit full fitness. He may make very few appearances and, whilst Thomas is going to be the real deal, he is not, yet, a regular starter.

To be fair to Arsenal, Under has scored twice as many goals this season than Willian :)

To be fair, after all the Big 6 / Super League nonsense this year, it is nice to see some realism and acceptance of their place in the world.

Unless Arsenal have seen some previously unreleased footage of Under, I dont buy their interest. I believe he was once touted as a hot young prospect but I personally have seen nothing to suggest he's lived up to that promise. He doesn't fit for us and I can't see him fitting at Arsenal.

Unless Arsenal have seen some previously unreleased footage of Under, I dont buy their interest. I believe he was once touted as a hot young prospect but I personally have seen nothing to suggest he's lived up to that promise. He doesn't fit for us and I can't see him fitting at Arsenal.
If any Arsenal Scouts are reading this ignore it, Under shat in mabrah's car and he carries a grudge against him.
Under is a wonderful player better than Messi we are trying to sign him on a 5 year contract but under is holding out for an ESL club in London to sign him.

Love Omer Ozun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670