Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. As I said in my first post, he is a player who knows how to use a football during a match. The two times I saw him, he put balls into areas where nobody had anticipated. He has class and it will be interesting to have this conversation at the end of the season. We have an absolute gem on our books and I think that Rodgers will bring him on slowly , just as he has done with Justin, Barnes and Thomas

What, we sell Maddison for a fee that will pay for all the incoming players. Surely, that cannot be a shock to you. It is what we have done for the last three seasons.

I have no idea where to put this, so I have decided that this thread will do. I have just watched on utube a LCFC training session. KDH out-sprinted everyone on the pitch. Harvey Barnes said that KDH is really fast, can't wait to see him on the pitch (that is my excuse for a rumour).

So my solution, sell Maddison for 60m to fund the in-coming players and play KDH in his place. I saw him on tv a couple of times last season playing for Luton and he looked at least one class above everyone else on the pitch. Maddison has many talents, but sprinting is not one of them.
Got a link?

No. As I said in my first post, he is a player who knows how to use a football during a match. The two times I saw him, he put balls into areas where nobody had anticipated. He has class and it will be interesting to have this conversation at the end of the season. We have an absolute gem on our books and I think that Rodgers will bring him on slowly , just as he has done with Justin, Barnes and Thomas
That nobody had anticipated? Even the strikers? Do you mean he just hoofed it into touch?

I have no idea where to put this, so I have decided that this thread will do. I have just watched on utube a LCFC training session. KDH out-sprinted everyone on the pitch. Harvey Barnes said that KDH is really fast, can't wait to see him on the pitch (that is my excuse for a rumour).

So my solution, sell Maddison for 60m to fund the in-coming players and play KDH in his place. I saw him on tv a couple of times last season playing for Luton and he looked at least one class above everyone else on the pitch. Maddison has many talents, but sprinting is not one of them.
Maddison would also look (at his worst) at least one class above everyone else on the pitch…. If that pitch was filled with players from The Championship.

We clearly need some more actual rumours... Where's this RW at?

I am excited to see KDH and how he fits in though

announce coutinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961