Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he's barely good enough for Prem level let alone challenging for Europe regularly. I agree he needs a loan to the Championship tbf, signing a left back would enable us to let him go as well but we need him around for cover at the minute..

I've had a look at this Wout Faes.

Very proactive in his challenges, often races out of defence, gets booked/sent off quite a lot. Not great in the air but decent on the ball.

He looks like everything BR criticises Soyuncu for. Maybe he's done an a Wout Faes on this sort of defender?

I've had a look at this Wout Faes.

Very proactive in his challenges, often races out of defence, gets booked/sent off quite a lot. Not great in the air but decent on the ball.

He looks like everything BR criticises Soyuncu for. Maybe he's done an a Wout Faes on this sort of defender?
Is any of that true, or was it all for the “gag”??

Thomas needs to go out on loan. He's going backwards here with the occasional game. He needs to play a full season in the Championship and then we'll know whether he's got it or not.

I completely agree with you but would be shocked if we sign a left back.

Would be nice though.

JJ hasn't looked the same since coming back, but he's still young and can develop back into that player, but we can't overly rely on him or run him into the ground this year.

Thomas I agree needs a loan away.

We spent two years trying to sign this guy until he signed for Inter last year. This would be a deal I would approve of. He played on the left with Castagne on the right for Atalanta.

He's gone off the boil a bit since we were interested a couple of years back and he was excellent at the WC or Euros.

Still undoubtedly a massive improvement on our only natural left back so this would be a fantastic signing as we have been weak as piss at LB since Chilwell left - he may have been better going forward than defending but it is really the attacking option that we have missed the most imo.

We were at our recent best with Ricardo and Chilwell at full back as they played on the touchline and provided extra width and link up with the wingers.

Justin has too much of a tendency to come inside when he plays on the left which leaves us massively exposed on the counter and also leaves it all down to Barnes to beat 4 players himself on the left.

JJ hasn't looked the same since coming back, but he's still young and can develop back into that player, but we can't overly rely on him or run him into the ground this year.

Justin has been fecking useless since coming back from injury. Nowhere near the levels he was at before.

It's one of those unspoken truths.

Another one is that Dewsbury-Hall has been garbage this season so far. Nobody says anything though because he's one of the good guys.

Justin has been fecking useless since coming back from injury. Nowhere near the levels he was at before.

Another one is the Dewsbury-Hall has been garbage this season so far. Nobody says anything though because he's one of the good guys.
KDH ran the game and scored an absolute belter against Brentford. Until the silly git subbed him.

Another one is that Dewsbury-Hall has been garbage this season so far. Nobody says anything though because he's one of the good guys.
I think it's more that there have been more garage players than KDH.
Ndidi, Vardy, Justin...all been poorer than KDH IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00