Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...

The way I imagine "Wout Faes" is pronounced sounds like a Geordie describing a Moroccan man who's unfortunately lost his hat

Big oversized dartboard with a load of player names on it - LCFC just throwing darts at it to see what they get

#shambles

I wonder if there is a chance that Fofana could fail the medical.
They've taken to USA for some reason. Presumably they hope to find a problem and haggle the price down again.

A very good source for Belgium players...

We spent two years trying to sign this guy until he signed for Inter last year. This would be a deal I would approve of. He played on the left with Castagne on the right for Atalanta.

Robin Gosens always looked top tier whenever I watched him. Plus Luke Thomas is our only proper left back. Despite this, he's still behind a RB in the pecking order for his position. So it is a problem position.

We need a quality LB, two CBs and a RW.

Robin Gosens always looked top tier whenever I watched him. Plus Luke Thomas is our only proper left back. Despite this, he's still behind a RB in the pecking order for his position. So it is a problem position.

We need a quality LB, two CBs and a RW.

Thomas needs to go out on loan. He's going backwards here with the occasional game. He needs to play a full season in the Championship and then we'll know whether he's got it or not.

Thomas needs to go out on loan. He's going backwards here with the occasional game. He needs to play a full season in the Championship and then we'll know whether he's got it or not.
Yep. I think he's a cracking player at times, he just needs that extra bit of confidence. He'll get that if we can plan him out to a decent club and he does well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00