Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the deal is: worship and obey me or you’ll die a slow and painful death? Sounds more like an abusive parent or partner.
Sounds a bit more like our Brendan talking about "the club" during recent press conferences to be honest.

I mean, this just isn't true is it? Unless you're also talking about cancelling the sale of Fofana, which I think is too far gone for us to do.

Any of the centre backs linked are better than Amartey.

Regardless of who the manager is, we need centre backs and a winger.

As long as any new signings are signed off by the new head of recruitment and not only Rodgers choices, then we should be signing them even if Rodgers could go soon.

I'd pull the plug on Fofana going. We need him. He wants to get into the France squad so he'll settle and play well if it doesn't happen. He's not going to wreck his career.

I'm yet to see us linked to any central defender who appears to be any better than Evans and Soyuncu.

We cannot surely to looking to sign 'squad' players. It would be madness. So, if we sell Fofana and whoever else, we have to be signing first team starters and I think the time is too short now to be able to do it.

However, if we stick with the current squad, we still have all the same issues. Which can only be sorted by changing the man in charge. That's my thinking.

He was back in the fold only 3 days ago, by starting at Chelsea.

If we wanted rid, why didn’t we start one of the other central midfielders sitting on the bench?

What the hell is going on at this club?

If we wanted rid, why didn’t we start one of the other central midfielders sitting on the bench?

It seems bizarre. I’m starting to worry

Also, these figures are really low. 8m Euros, is nothing. What are we going to get with that?

Hudson-Odoi has gone to Bayer Leverkusen on loan. Shame, I think he would have been a decent loan option for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00