Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YT is obviously a great player, but he's had a poor season, even just in comparison to our own players.

His output from an attacking sense (xGI per 90 mins) is below all of our midfielders (other than Ndidi) albeit that I appreciate he's not solely expected to create or score goals.

1652182120111.png

YT is obviously a great player, but he's had a poor season, even just in comparison to our own players.

His output from an attacking sense (xGI per 90 mins) is below all of our midfielders (other than Ndidi) albeit that I appreciate he's not solely expected to create or score goals.

View attachment 16813
He’s not a great player. And that’s not recency bias. Great players consistently perform at a very high level. He obviously didn’t at Monaco which is why we were able to get him on loan, and he isn’t doing so now for us. He is also rarely a standout player in his national team.

He certainly has the ability and potential to be a great player.

View attachment 16813
Highlights just how valuable Vardy is interesting to see Daka in there I thought he had an Okay ish game against Everton and linked up well with other players, he is a million miles off being a first team player but he is improving slightly.

If we get around 40 million plus for YT I think that is good business I would like to see us build the team around Maddison if we can and Ndidi will be vital to that.

Whether that is in BR plans no one knows.

Scored arguably my favourite ever Leicester City goal - for that alone, he needs respect in my opinion. Plus, you know, he's Captain of his national side, etc. He's definitely a quality footballer.

Scored arguably my favourite ever Leicester City goal - for that alone, he needs respect in my opinion. Plus, you know, he's Captain of his national side, etc. He's definitely a quality footballer.
Are you talking about Tielemans? He's not the Belgium captain.

What on earth is going on with Soumare? Back out of the squad again and Rodgers said “he’s absolutely fine”.

Something has gone sideways here.

What on earth is going on with Soumare? Back out of the squad again and Rodgers said “he’s absolutely fine”.

Yea he's shite

More money pissed away

Yet some people want Rodgers to oversee the squad overhaul.

Just look at what happened when he did at Liverpool ffs

Yet some people want Rodgers to oversee the squad overhaul.

Just look at what happened when he did at Liverpool ffs
Silly you, letting history guide your view. Blind faith in Brendan is what’s called for.

We'd sooner leave an empty seat on the bench than put him there.

We'd sooner leave an empty seat on the bench than put him there.
I do think people ought to be careful about what they post on here (I'm not picking on you: yours just happens to be the latest Soumare post).

I have no inside knowledge, but the strange way that he has missed long spells for 'personal reasons' could mean he's having mental issues. It must be very difficult for a youngster, coming to a different country, having to acclimatise to strange English customs and not be an instant success at a job, for which you are being well paid.

This may, or may not be so in Soumare's case but, it most certainly will be one day with a player not hitting the highs...

Please let this be true

We really do have a problem in appreciating what we have sometimes. Not his best season, but we really shouldn’t be wishing him away. Not least for the loyalty and what he has achieved for the club.

If it wasn't for him then we could have easily lost last night - some vital saves to keep it 0-0.

Also the case for numerous other games that his saves have either kept us in games or helped us hold on to a lead etc.

His kicking can be frustrating and he is shit at coming out for crosses and corners but he definitely still provides a big net benefit to us as a team.

And that's before you ever consider his experience and what he brings to the dressing room - if the rest of our squad had the same winning desire and mentality he has, we would probably be much higher in the league.

A lot of shit gets posted here but wanting to get rid of Kasper is literally diarrhea levels of shit posting!

Please let this be true

Where is your loyalty?

If he wants a different challenge then I and most others wouldn’t begrudge him that in the twilight of his career.

****ing hell though, can’t you see what a great goalkeeper he has been for and for the most part continues to be.

Three terrific saves yesterday and even if I forget the rest of this season his performance for us in the FA Cup final last season was an absolute worldie.

If you can’t have respect for one of our best ever players who has ‘carried’ us to a League 1 title, Championship Title, Great escape, Premier League title, Champions League quarter final, FA Cup win, Charity Shield win and a European Semi final, then what exactly would you appreciate?

Entitled beyond my comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469