Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, one game. Here was 'one game' for Wales last season too.

Okay. I mean, I've seen every ****ing England keeper do the same thing and worse but nonetheless it was horrific. Like I say, it's super easy to pick out the errors; you can find loads of them for nearly every keeper in the league if you look hard enough. He's had some excellent games but I suppose they are all too easy to ignore. He's a decent enough keeper without being spectacular and we won't be hugely worse off with him in goal rather than Iversen or anyone we could afford to sign. Like I say, I'd prefer Iversen but the mistakes he made in pre-season are just as bad or worse than any Ward has made whilst playing for us.

Kasper isn't perfect at all, hence why he has played for us for so long, but he must be worth at least 10 points to us a season.
I think that is very much in dispute last season. He certainly has to bear a lot of responsibility on the set piece problem.

I was only half joking...

If Ward and Iversen are going to be our two first choice goalkeepers, we'll still need a third choice keeper. Someone experienced, who is happy not playing but can do a job if we need him. Maybe combined with a coaching role?

Mike Stowell?

I think Jakub Stolarczyk is highly rated.

There's also Brad Young who was heavily linked with some big clubs before we got him.

And then there's Odunze as well.

We have a large pipeline. No need to bring back Jakupovic.

If this is true it is the biggest statement yet the KP are in financial difficulty. We are a vanity project they can no longer afford.

NI think Jakub Stolarczyk is highly rated.

There's also Brad Young who was heavily linked with some big clubs before we got him.

And then there's Odunze as well.

We have a large pipeline. No need to bring back Jakupovic.
Stolarczyk needs more experience, I'm sure he'll go out on loan. Won't do him any good staying here as third choice keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669