Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true it is the biggest statement yet the KP are in financial difficulty. We are a vanity project they can no longer afford.
Indeed, they will be looking for LCFC to start making them some money and paying back some of their debts rather than spending to make the club successful.

I fear the golden age of LCFC has ended...

Indeed, they will be looking for LCFC to start making them some money and paying back some of their debts rather than spending to make the club successful.

I fear the golden age of LCFC has ended...
Don’t worry, sure there’ll be some human-rights abusing government willing to step in with a few jillion ill-gotten quid to buy us some more trophies

Had he done 150 there'd have been plenty said by the club though. It would have been a big deal.
Exactly this. And 150 is a definite milestone. You don’t get plaudits for 49 in cricket. No one says, “oh well 49. It’s just one off 50”.

Don’t worry, sure there’ll be some human-rights abusing government willing to step in with a few jillion ill-gotten quid to buy us some more trophies

Judging by Barca's finances I think there could be a super league that helps us avoid this.

Exactly this. And 150 is a definite milestone. You don’t get plaudits for 49 in cricket. No one says, “oh well 49. It’s just one off 50”.

We celebrated the 125 year anniversary of the club so tbh....in defence of Ted he could just be continuing that randomness.

Yep. And it would have been bollocks. Less than half the Leicester record. Less than half the Premier League record. What makes 150 so special?
To borrow from Spinal Tap… it’s one louder isn’t it.

If this is true it is the biggest statement yet the KP are in financial difficulty. We are a vanity project they can no longer afford.
It isn't though. Like, not in any way. At all. **** me, I hope you've got waterproof sheets.

It isn't though. Like, not in any way. At all. **** me, I hope you've got waterproof sheets.
In your opinion. I have mine and you have yours. I can read yours without insulting you. It’s difficult, but I can do it.

In
The club now has zero leaders or players with any bite.

No bollocks on or off the pitch.

Can't wait.
I don’t disagree. But Kasper bollocking everyone else after not coming for a cross 3 yards from his line and conceding a goal, didn’t do us a whole lot of good last season.

Time will tell whether Schmeichal leaving will actually benefit us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566