Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Vestergaard.....It's odd to think that a player would take a worse offer to do more work. Work part time for 70k or work full time for 40k. The world cup is an absolute bag of wank and I'd guess many players won't want it anyway. I've worked with people who were paid to do no more than take a cup of tea for a walk for years. Made no pretence of actually having work to do and admitted they were waiting for redundancy...and fair ****s to them.

Re Vestergaard.....It's odd to think that a player would take a worse offer to do more work. Work part time for 70k or work full time for 40k. The world cup is an absolute bag of wank and I'd guess many players won't want it anyway. I've worked with people who were paid to do no more than take a cup of tea for a walk for years. Made no pretence of actually having work to do and admitted they were waiting for redundancy...and fair ****s to them.
Denmark were dark horses at the last euros and can reasonably be expected to be at this World Cup too. A pro footballer who missed out on that would never stop kicking himself

Denmark were dark horses at the last euros and can reasonably be expected to be at this World Cup too. A pro footballer who missed out on that would never stop kicking himself

I reckon a mid season world cup will see a fair few players conveniently out for a month with injuries like itchy balls or the like. Probably helps the underdogs so maybe he'll win the thing after a few months rest.

I’ve always wondered if schmeichel had a major input, they have played a lot together at international level and he has talked very positively about him before.

Weird if it was a BR signing if indeed BR is the one making it clear he's not good enough by making him last choice. It would make sense that it was not a BR signing.

You'd be correct to say it's weird. Very much so.

But there is plenty of evidence that BRs opinion of his players can swing from positive to negative very quickly.

Mendy probably doesn't know which way his arse is pointing. He could just as easily be gone by the time window closes or awarded a 10 year contract extension.
Praet is also now integral but not quite integral enough

I reckon a mid season world cup will see a fair few players conveniently out for a month with injuries like itchy balls or the like. Probably helps the underdogs so maybe he'll win the thing after a few months rest.
Probably win it by himself if he can dish out enough Rolexes

Fofana starting to follow Chelsea players on his insta.

I feel like he's playing with everyone obsessing over what he does on Instagram.

He's still been talking up Leicester and posting photos of him in his kit etc.

‘Look at other players in that position’

He’d better not mean signing someone, just use Praet or Wright for ****s sake :rolleyes: It seems like he’s obsessed with adding centre mids to the squad. I remember him saying something along the lines of ‘I need lots of central midfielders for the way I play’ when we signed Praet.

Soumare was fantastic at Lille before we signed him. I wonder if it was a case of not being suitable to the PL or poor management. Takes time to adjust to this league and requires consistent game time. I'll be keeping an eye on him.
Homesick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758