Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

If Newcastle’s owners were the owners of Leicester City I wouldn’t be watching or supporting anymore. No game is worth being in bed with those evil ****s.

King Power spend a lot of money trying to cleanse online searches of their grim behaviour. If you look thoroughly enough, they've been pretty awful. Vichai didn't got from nothing to billionaire by being a nice man.

I hate the Newcastle thing but we're hardly clean. We've cheated FFP too. From the day we sold the club to Mandaric, we've been owned by shady people who have used their ownership for questionable means.

Many clubs and even businesses are ruthless and do bad things to improve their own position. However, I think there's a big difference between Top and the Saudis.
I like what Dale Vince is doing at Forest Green Rovers, but if you're not happy with what Stop Oil and other environmental organisations are doing to raise awareness, then so be it.
But to condone murderous regimes who don't care what they do to suppress opposition is a different ball game, and that shouldn't be football.

Many clubs and even businesses are ruthless and do bad things to improve their own position. However, I think there's a big difference between Top and the Saudis.
I like what Dale Vince is doing at Forest Green Rovers, but if you're not happy with what Stop Oil and other environmental organisations are doing to raise awareness, then so be it.
But to condone murderous regimes who don't care what they do to suppress opposition is a different ball game, and that shouldn't be football.
Who has condoned that? I assume you mean the Premier League and not anyone on this forum.

King Power spend a lot of money trying to cleanse online searches of their grim behaviour. If you look thoroughly enough, they've been pretty awful. Vichai didn't got from nothing to billionaire by being a nice man.

I hate the Newcastle thing but we're hardly clean. We've cheated FFP too. From the day we sold the club to Mandaric, we've been owned by shady people who have used their ownership for questionable means.
No.

Our owners brought us the Premier League title and vichai was a wonderful human being.

I can't see us winning that personally.

Same. As long as he's likely to start at Burnley, which I assume he would, then surely club and player would prefer him to get Premier League experience.

Also the Kompany effect probably outweighs the Enzo factor.

Same. As long as he's likely to start at Burnley, which I assume he would, then surely club and player would prefer him to get Premier League experience.

Also the Kompany effect probably outweighs the Enzo factor.
What’s the difference between an effect and a factor please?

Is one only useful in the sun? :p

Discussion about potentially losing out on signings to Burnley. Who’d have predicted that a couple of seasons ago?

According to a local rag here in Norway, both Leicester and Middlesboro were present at Lillestrøm vs Sandefjord yesterday to have a look at Lillestrøm’s striker Akor Adams. He is the current top scorer in the Norwegian League with 14 goals in 13 games, and scored two yesterday. A bid from one club was rejected earlier this summer.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663