Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

Be a surprise little bit of revenue if so. Thought we'd probably be lumped with him.
I don't know why but he makes me angrier than nearly any other player. It's the sheer unwillingness to actually run or even jog around. He just always looks like he'd rather be watching EastEnders or some such shit. He sucks what little energy the team has, out of them when he comes on by ball watching or slowing everything down to a snail's pace.

He's not the shittest we've ever had but I really feel that for me, he's up there. I suppose his price tag didn't help.

He just reminds me of me trying to play football at college at lunchtime after having a smoke - occasionally I would do something ok but most of the time I was too stoned to either have a clue what was going on, or give a shit.

Why aren’t the saudis buying all our players, which we are always being told are prem standard and must be good value right now??

Ryan Giles next from Wolves?

I still think Soumare will be a good player for another club. But it's never going to work for him in England. Lets move him on and I wish him all the best.

I don't know why but he makes me angrier than nearly any other player. It's the sheer unwillingness to actually run or even jog around. He just always looks like he'd rather be watching EastEnders or some such shit. He sucks what little energy the team has, out of them when he comes on by ball watching or slowing everything down to a snail's pace.

He's not the shittest we've ever had but I really feel that for me, he's up there. I suppose his price tag didn't help.
A strange player. Best to move on.

Unless their source is Mike Skinner, that is obviously bollocks.
Yes. £2m more on a deal of £38m from one of the wold’s richest clubs who have just got £40m for a bang average joe would be into the realms of fantasy….

In the end, we are unlikely to ever really know for sure. Most journalists are reporting a fee of £38m up front. One or two are suggesting that this includes add-ons and some are saying it’s agreed at £40m with add-ons. In the end all that really matters is we have a bit more cash in the pot to spend. That **** is dead to me now he’s ****ed off to those Saudi backed turds.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663