Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

he has been unlucky over the past two years however, he is a bloody good player and provides a great deal to the team and can play in a multitude of different roles, I would look to keep hold of him this season.

he was out of his depth in the Prem and I do not believe he is good enough for the Championship, do not get me wrong he is a grafter and is an old school enforcer, but other than that he offers very little.
Fans get confused between effort and ability Hamza is defo in the effort category, he is constantly out of position and will be a high contender for the most red cards of the season.
Huh? So you’d keep him, or he’s not good enough for the Championship?

Ricardo seems to have been very involved in pre-season, making appearances, heavily utilised in kit reveals etc... And as mentioned by others, a key part of the system Maresca has been trying.

This was giving me optimistic hope that he would be staying. He deserves better but thought with his injuries he might have decided to stay Vs the offers he could get elsewhere.

It would be sad to see him go to Nice, not only because it means he leaves, but also because he'd have been at such a better level if it wasn't for his injuries.

To answer my own question from the other day - he surely would have to be a player that leaves with good wishes from our fans if he goes.

From the squad that got relegated I don't think there is a single player that I wouldn't want to be sold or released
To be fair to him, he wasn’t part of that squad.

And I think he’s a liability who should be sold to any mug who’ll have him. But fairs fair.

To be fair to him, he wasn’t part of that squad.

And I think he’s a liability who should be sold to any mug who’ll have him. But fairs fair.
Yeah I get that, I was just thinking about the whole squad of players including the ones we loaned out.

Look, we know what Choudhury's shortcomings are. He's never going to be anything other than a Championship clogger but they are handy to have around in this league. No one is saying we build anything around him (and don't be fooled into believing any ****ing Sky 'journalist' who likes to think he knows what our manager is thinking) but he's an option to come on and just disrupt things a bit when there's little to.nothing happening. He's also aggressive; something we ste badly missing. He may be bang average at best, but he is still a better option than Soumare who comes on and does absolutely **** all except look gormless.

Hamza Choudhury - Salary & Contract​

Hamza Choudhury earns £61,000 per week, £3,172,000 per year playing for Leicester City as a DM. Hamza Choudhury's net worth is £14,642,160. Hamza Choudhury is 24 years old and was born in England. His current contract expires June 30, 2024.​

Hamza Choudhury earns £61,000 per week, £3,172,000 per year playing for Leicester City as a DM. Hamza Choudhury's net worth is £14,642,160. Hamza Choudhury is 24 years old and was born in England. His current contract expires June 30, 2024.​

You missed out the last paragraph:

”He also invented a working perpetual motion machine (patent pending) and has personally adopted three million starving kittens”

FFS

Has 'the street' started releasing Top Trump Cards?

If Choudhury is actually on £61k a week and Southampton want him then Leicester would be foolish to turn any bid down, he's not going to get any better and will never be a 1st team player for Leicester.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663